Nothing ever comes easy in life

Tempting The Alpha Chpater (5) ~*Nothing ever comes easy in life*~

Copyright 2012 ©

Dedicated to: ALostYear(:

"Hike!" A person yelled and threw the ball when someone was open. I watched from the benches people in my P.E class play tag football. The nice old lady told me I could sit on the benches and not worry making me smirk when Noe scowled at me from afar. He probably planned on smacking my ass and having 'playing football' as an excuse.

"Look at her sit there like she owns the place." I heard some girl say who was playing flag football to another girl. I let my eyes go up from my phone to her. She had blonde hair that looked white, bright blue eyes and thin red lips. The way she had her hand on her waist screamed cheerleader or plain snob.

"Yea, look at her..." The other girl said trying to point something out bad about me. They probably thought I was looking at the people passing around them, they also probably thought I couldn't hear them since I was far away.   

"Her everything!" The other girl hissed angrily before snapping her head towards the girl when she didn't say anything.

Someone has issues...

"Kimberly you need to make an effort to play or I will make you run around the school!" The old lady screamed to her. Wow. I thought she would never scream just by just looking at her, she looked so... innocent.

Kimberly let out a frustrated puff of air before walking towards her group who was huddled up talking. I spotted Noe playing, shirtless no surprise there. He was tackling a guy down making the innocent old P.E. teacher yell at him to stop. I got up from the benches tired of sitting around and decided to walk around.

My mind kept wandering over to Patrick whose blue eyes could melt me right in the spot. He was the air I need to breathe he is the food and water I needed to survive. Plan and simple he is my mate. What he did hurt me but that doesn't mean he can't still be my mate, let's face it, I probably will never be able to fall head over heels for a guy when I have my mate inches away.

Deep in thought I didn't pay attention to the games I was passing by, until I heard someone shout and the sound of something coming at me fast. I caught before it could do any damage to me, shaking my hand like it actually hurt. I looked up at the people who were using the ball, stunned.

"Trying to kill me or something?" I joked to them but keep my eyes only on Kimberly who also had her mouth wide open. By the look on her face it seemed she kicked it towards me, so we're are at this stage now?

"Yea that won't happen again sorry." A guy said smiling and coming over to get the ball.