My Thoughts on 'The Fault In our Stars'

This was a tear jerking book, but it was written well, and the author obviously put some deep thought into it! I don't want to know how long it took to write the book, let alone get the ideas! Don't you think that Augustus is a great and sweet person? I do andI love the character, my prediction whil I read the book, was totally wrong.

I was wrong. I wont spoil it for you, but the end did make me cry! Every time I think of the quote,

"Okay?"

"okay"

It makes me want to cry, I have been looking everywhere for the shirt that has that on it!

Anyways, I want to thank the author for this amazing book, he let us hear about Hazel and Augustus, I decided to read the book after I saw my friend reading it for her book report, I will re-read tis book one-hundred times just to hear about Augustus again, and I'm pretty sure most people have the same feeling towards it! If you didn't cry while reading this book, you should re-read it again and again until you realize why it is tear-jerking! Again, I will remember Augustus and Hazel every time I hear the word "Forever" or "Okay" even "Stars" will help me remember them.

                         This is just thoughts on 'The Fault In Our Stars'