The Fault In Our Stars~ Not a wattpad story i know!

• Dedicated to John Green

Sixteen year-old Hazel Grace Lancaster is forced by her parents to attend a support group for children living with cancer. Hazel was diagnosed with Stage 4 Thyroid cancer with metastasisforming in her lungs when she was 13, but has managed to live with her disease thanks to doses of an experimental drug called Phalanxifor. Hazel finished high school early, and has already begun to pursue a college education. Hazel's parents urge, and then force Hazel to attend a cancer support group. Isaac, a friend, also attends the support group. Isaac lost his eye to cancer at a young age and has just learned that he must have the other removed, which will result in permanent loss of vision. Isaac is close friends with Augustus "Gus" Waters, a former basketballplayer who lost his right leg to osteosarcoma, and is in remission. Hazel meets Augustus through Isaac at the support group. After support group ends, Augustus and Hazel talk for some time, during which Augustus recommends a movie. Hazel says that she will check it out. Augustus wants her to come with him and watch it now at his house. After some banter, she agrees and tells her mom, who had been waiting for Hazel to make friends, that she will be going to Augustus' house. After meeting Augustus' parents, they take a tour of the basement, where they discuss Hazel's interests. Augustus decides to read An Imperial Affliction, Hazel's favorite book (as long as Hazel reads the novelization of his favorite video game) and he becomes almost as obsessed with it as she is. In addition to countless text messages and phone calls between the two, Hazel and Augustus begin to spend more time together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know its not a wattpad story, but I love it!