Chapter - 4

Heyo!!!!!!!!!  Babies ............... i know like always i m late ..... i  m lazy and sexy ... lol... XD

sooooooo , here is a new chapter , i hope you guys like it , its very spontaneous and i just wrote it . NO PROOF READING , so ignore the small mistakes her and there . 

that Jenna (in real life and in this story) . 

 ohh!! yess there this new vote button , don't forget to click , make sure its all Oranged when ever u come on this page . ha ha ,, luv u ... ENJOY AND COMMNET !!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking to Gab and Maze , for about an hour . I knew that Maze (Mason) and Gab (Gabriel) were childhood friends and they have been together since they could remember . I also noticed that Gab had some fair amount of muscle to himself but his all attitude is so girly, I was just confused. When I through this question at Maze , he told me that Gab had muscle because Maze practically had to drag him to gym every single day since high school. 

Maze also had a cool quote about what he called ‘Gab’s condition’ – ‘he have guns but no balls’ , which cracked me up , I knew , Gab just wanted to give one nice punch to Maze . But he resisted himself and gave only a tight lipped smile. 

Gabriel had this air of self preservation and high class scrawniness for me but I had a scary feeling that he didn’t unleashed his whole bitchy-self on me, because I saved his ass tonight. I also didn’t mind it, because I was too focused on Maze. He was really nice and funny . He stupid witty comments and whole boy-next-door look was a perfect mix and I couldn’t help but drool a little on his whole persona.

After saying good bye, to the guys I went out in the hall . My mind still filled with thoughts of the ‘the hot guy’ , I bumped into someone. I looked up annoyed , only to see a very annoyed Jenna . 

“oh!! Hey!! Sorry ” Jenna squeaked .

“It’s okay!!!” I replied. Suddenly the realization dawned on me and I added “ohh!! That’s how you knew each other”. 

“who??? What???” she said , confused.

“Maze and you” I said . 

“ohh!! Yeah !!! We live in the same hall” she said and suddenly she stiffened , “ what did you called him ?” she inquired . 

“Maze” I said. 

Her eyes practically lit up and she jumped soo high, I thought she wouldn’t be coming down any time soon, then she screamed and hugged “OMG!! OMG!!! He let you call him Maze!!!!!  Finally!!”

“Jenna!!!!!”  A male bold voice called onto her from the back . She hastily left my hug and turned towards two people, who were without any doubt Jenna’s parents. 

Jenna’s father who had just called her, looked like those chubby Chinese guys who you just hug to death. He gave me a small smile to me which I returned and shook his hand. Her mother gave a heartwarming smile and hugged me. I was practically blown away by their gentle attitude and kind personality.    

“Jenna who is your friend ??” her father asked .

“Abigail ” she said. 

“Nice to meet you too , your daughter have been very kind to me , showing all kind of wonders of this college life . ” I said with small smile, remembering my scary encounter with her ‘dildo’ . 

Her eyes bulged out , but her parents didn’t noticed this and only smiled , looking impressed . 

“She is quit modern , always have been” her mother said .