chapter 2

After 6 hours of nonstop driving and we practically chomping down about a dozen packets of snacks and cokes we finally arrived at out College dorm buildings . They were made out of a some grey and rust colored bricks , and there were at least 5 buildings of same color and design . we already knew what dorm number we are going to be in as we already came here 2 days ago with Lucy’s dad for our major stuff and we also knew that we both were in different buildings.

We both were pretty tired , hungry and sleepy .So we decided to take our stuff to our dorm , get ready and meet in about an 2 hours . I took my 4 big bags and then headed towards my building . my room was at first floor after dragging my heavy luggage I finally arrived at the door numbered 104 .

With a sigh of relief I wiped the fake sweat of my head , and looked around the hall in hopes of seeing any sexy cute guys who would wonder in tight towels or butt naked and help me while I drag my heavy – heavy luggage around . but no such luck , there was no body around , hell!!! I even flipped my long hairs but nothing .

Again I sighed , on my horny-nes and turned the key into the door lock and pushed it with my back and practically drag my luggage inside my room , I was so much into pushing the bags and trying not to fall that I didn’t even register the moaning and groaning voice coming from behind .

I freeze , completely in shock I turn (I don’t know why I turned , but let’s just say that my horny mind took over).

I don’t think in even next 100 years I would be able to erase the image that I saw on the first day of my college. The scene in front of me was horrific in every definition I could understand.

Two girls , one blonde and another black straight haired Asian were naked and humping each other , yes they were having lesbian sex  . and I still thank the lord that they were inside a white sheet and I came to university without my mother , because I don’t even want to think about what she would have done , if she have done . but the million dollar question is  ‘WHAT SHOULD I DO??? NOWWW!!!!!’

The moment I turned they both have stooped humping each other and the look I got from both of them was definitely murderous. The blonde girl who was at the top of the Asian one turned around, flashing her big bobbies and said in a very angry tone “wait outside for 5 minutes , would ya??”

I didn’t hesitated even for a second , I just turned on my heels dropped my bags and with big bulging eyes closed the door behind me and let out the breadth that I was holding . when outside I was I  screamed at the air “why I have to share a room with a lesbian ?” , I sighed and started banging my head on my hands as to remove , the horrific scene of two girls doing ‘IT’ , from my virginal mind and yess!!!!!!!! I am a virgin .

“I heard that ” screamed the blondie from inside the room and before I could have replied , the both girls started screaming each other names in the ecstasy of their sex .

I just clamped my ears shut moving back and forth in the hall, and started making my own noises of gagging on the innocent air. I was just about to stop with my fake gagging when I felt a two very well manicured hands grasp my over my waist tightly and started pumping the air out of me .

Before I could have said or do anything the stranger’s strong grip tightened around my diaphragm and she started thrusting the air out of me , and this time I started chocking for real .

“are you okay??? Are you able to breath ??? are you still gagging??? Do u want something to drink ???”

The other girl showered me with questions as she threw me back on the floor. My face became red with lack of air and I started heaping long breadths of air , while I slowly started punching my chest for some relief . My vision got blurry, as tears weld in my eyes with all the strength in my body  I pushed myself up and kneeled on the floor.