3 Months.

*3 Months Later*

Jamie's P.O.V.

Not lots has changed in the past 3 months. I'm 3 1/2 months pregnant. I have a tiny bump and having some morning sickness. Riker has been staying over a lot with me.

I had been away for about an hour while Riker slept. Nicole walked around the corner into the living room while stretching.

"Morning," she said and yawned at the same time.

"Morning. How did you sleep?" I asked. She shrugged and collapsed on the couch.

"I'm still tired," she whined. I pushed her up.

"I'm wide awake. Morning sickness sucks," I whined, just to mock Nicole. She noticed because she did a fake laugh.

"Since you're awake, make me cereal!" she ordered. I rolled my eyes, but I decided to do it anyway. I had been bored that I might have even cleaned the house. Okay, I really wouldn't. I made Nicole a bowl and took it to her. She sat up and started eating.

"Are you enjoying those?" I asked. Nicole nodded.

"This is practice for when you become a mom. You're doing great so far!" I rolled my eyes and heard Riker's footsteps down the hall. He walked around the corner and over to me. He bent down and gave me a kiss. He looked over and saw Nicole eating.

"Yum, cereal!" was the first thing he said. I pointed over to the counter where I left everything, except the milk, out. Nicole got up to take her bowl.

"Are you excited about today?" she asked Riker. Our appointment was today.

"Heck yeah!" he said.

"Oh, I got our flights booked," I told Riker.

"Flights?" Nicole asked with concern.

"Yeah? I'm not just going to call my mom and say, 'I'm pregnant'. Riker isn't either."

"You got that right because I'm not pregnant," Riker said. Nicole and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Nicole asked me.

"I forgot. I've been busy getting these tickets, and it slipped my mind. You'll be okay," I said. Riker had walked over and say down beside me. He was eating his cereal.

"Well, I don't want to stay here by myself. When are your flights?"

"Rydel can come over, or what about Rocky?" Riker asked.

"Well, yeah. Duh," Nicole said.

"They're in 4 days," I answered. She sighed and say down.

"How long will you be gone?"

"Well, we are spending two days with Mark and Stormie, and we are spending two with my parents."

"Well, I guess I will be okay. Although, you're leaving your child. You failed the mommy test," Nicole said and walked to her room. I was laughing and looked at Riker. He was confused.

"Long story. Not really, I don't want to tell it," I said and laughed. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I took my pill, and I saw Riker put his bowl in the sink.

"We have some time to kill," I said and hugged Riker.

"When do we have to leave?"

"Two hours," I said.

"Did you already put on cologne?" I asked, covering my mouth.

"No, but I did yesterday," Riker said and knew what was coming. I made a mad dash to the bathroom. Before I knew it, I was throwing up. Riker walked in there and say beside me on the floor by the toilet. He didn't need to hold my hair up because it was in a bun.