Part-2

A/N >>>> AJALA IS INDIAN NAME AND THE MEANING OF THIS NAME IS "THE EARTH"

AJJU P.O.V

                         I Said bye to appu and landed on my bed without eating any dinner though my mom called me but im so f***ing tired. And i slowly drifted to dreamless sleep.

                  *Beep Beep Beep Beep*

       SomeBody Stop that damn sound and somehow i know its my annoying alarm sound its the one and only thing i hate in my life.... Arghhhhhh

"Good morning baby girl"said a fatherly voice after shutting my annoying alarm...

"Good morning papa" i said to my father in a baby voice while rubbing my eyes.

"Comeon hurry up or you're going to be late for your work and you told me you have seminar today" said my papa while kissing me on my forehead..

"Oh no i totally forgot about my damn seminar. sorry, im up"i said while heading to shower.

"Make it fast, your mom is doing you're favourate breakfast" said my dad.

"Yes sir" i mocked a salute and headed to the shower and stood infront of mirror and you know what i can see, a girl somehow familiar to me standing  with a long black messy hair,green eyes,nice curves,with olive skin and got these innocent look on her face,self confidence.. i think i saw this girl somewhere...

"Its you dumb a**" said a girly voice behind me.

"Woahhh sis (, are you trying to give me heart attack im too young to die and i dont want to die before completing my project" i growled at  my 20 years old sister Teja .

" calm down akka (akka-elder sister) i just want see how you're doing? these days you're being soooo busy and i cant even see you at home anymore" she said while saddness dripping in her voice.

"aww my baby sister is missing me" i awed at her while hugging her.

"if you are in London im gonna miss you so much but i know how important this dream project to you"she mummbelled while hugging me back. 

"Yeah im gonna miss you too baby sis if i ever went to London, im gonna miss mummy,papa and our little brother but dont worry we do have phones,video chats,mails etc etc.. dont worry everything gonna be fine" i said to her littile encouragingly

 "yep everything gonna be fine" she said mockingly and groaned  when i hit her plafully.

"ow it hurts"she cried . " Anyway ALL.THE.BEST. And i know you're going to rock this seminar" she said kissing on my cheek.

"Thank you, now i need to take shower and you go downstairs for breakfast i'll join you later"i said pushing her out of my bathroom.

"AND.PLEASE DON"T TALK TO YOURSELF IF ANYONE SEES THAT YOU'RE TALKINNG TO YOURSELF THEN THEY'RE GOING TO THINK YOU'RE ABNORMAL hahah" she laughed  from outside of my bathroom door.

"SHUT UP" i shouted back. ediot i said to myself.

i completed my morning routine and had nice warm shower and wrapped a towel to my body and  came itno my room yeah i had my own shower.everyone in this house had their own shower.so that we wont fight to shower at last minute.

I went to my closet to wear some formal clothes for today's seminar.. what should iwear,what should i wear... arghhhhhhhhhhh what sould i wear????? oh god lets wear some skinny jeans with checks shirt may be that will do ok i dried my body with towel and got ready for my long day... i put on my shoes took my bag and checked that i have all my wanted important files,laptop and other stuff.wWhile im going downstairs i can hear talking and laughing coming from dinning room.

"GOOD MORNING everyone" i said iwhile entering dinning room.

"GOOD MORNING"they all chorused.

"WoW i have pancakes,cookies and dosa, thanx mom i love it"i said while kissing on my mom's cheek and sat beside my littile brother pavan.

"hey baby brother"isaid while ruffling his hair.

"heyy and DONT.SPOIL.MY.HAIR i did it for twenty minutes"he growled at me.

Everyone chuckled at him,he's just eleven and he's soooo cute i love him.

"Don't rise your voice at my daughter young man"my father scolded him while trying to hold his laugh because of the pouting giving by my little brother.I stuck out my tyongue to him.

"Ajju"my mom scolded me.

"sorry mom"i apologised.

"Don't mention honey now eat your breakfast and get moving or you're going to be late to your seminar"my mom suggested.

"yes mom"i said to her eating my breakfast.

"Oye Raman(my father's name) i dont like the way that you're giving freedom to your girls.... its not nice.. girls must be married by now.. why dont we see them some matches for their marriage" my annoying grandmother taking class to my dad.

"Mom, Marriage is abig responsibilty and commitment and i know my daughters are not ready for that right baby girls" my father told his mother coming to our rescue and thats the reason i love him alot. But this doesnt mean that i dont love my mom i love her too.

"we love you PAPA"me and my sis chorused while hugging my dad.

"you're spoiling them"my grandmother mummbelled.

we both stuck out our tongues at her.

Oh god i didnt even look at time untill now i have to make it fast i ate my break fast and said bye to everyone while they're saying bye and Allthe best for my seminar.

I headed to front door and checked my watch to make sure im not late and im not late

I went to my baby,my dad's gift  to me on my last year's birthday and tats my car for you its AUDI cooooool right.. yeah i konw what you're asking.if you're that rich why are you even doing job. Im doing my job because my dad's rich and im not. And this is my dream project. After this i know i have to look after my dad's businesses in India. Soooooo thats the reason im doing job.

 Anyhow i started to drive to my working place which is 20kms from my house becaus we livie in the outskirts of our city so that we can live in peace and without any pollution.

I got on  the road and headed to my office by the time i reached their all my friends are waiting for me.I parked my car in usual place and wlalked to my friends and said "HEYYY GUYSSS" while hugging each one of them.

"heyyyy ajju" they chorused.

"Ready for seminar if wesucceeded in this its going to bring evolution in whole video games world"i said excitedly.yeah you lisented right we're doing our project on video games which are also called as mind games these games not only can be played by mind but also In 16D and its going to be like narnia in our room awesome right...

"Yeah lets do it"they said with same excitement.

we all went inside hoping everything for best.

May be its a bad idea to eat heavy breakfast because something is not right..

A/N >>

         Thats it for chapter-2.....

Im going to introduce alpha and all when AJJU comes to London...