Day 7

Kid: Your such a pussy, Strawhat.

Luffy: Shishishi! You are what you eat!

Me: What. No. That's wrong. What's going on?

________________________________________

Day 7, finally after today you could be free.

You were dressed as a sexy kitty cat. Laying down on Laws abs.

"Does my little kitty need a treat?" He asked caressing your head.

You hummed in response as gave you some nipping and sucking. (We already know sexy man made you moan)

He started squeezing your mounds of female pride as he went lower pulling down the piece of furry clothing.

"Your my little pussy, remember that." He said sucking and nippling the rest of your collar bone down to your breasts.

He started sucking and kissing them, enjoying himself going down licking your existent lil tubby tum and then the real pussy.

"What do you know, my pussy has a pussy." He smirked, licking you up, suddenly you felt his tongue poke at your entrance.

"M-Master please dont." You moaned as he tched sending the vibration to you, making you moan more.

He slid his tongue inside you making you gasp and blush.

He moved around inside licking it all up, then sliding himself out.

"You love it wen i mess with you. Admit it. You're all pepper and spicy, you hate vanilla sex." He teased pumping his gel covered fingers inside you and spreading it all around as he grinded you up.

"Ahhaha~Master~" You moaned moving your legs a little in the process sweat trickling down your back.

"Yell my name." He ordered pulling himself out, then grinding back in with his magical wand of orgasm.

"LAW~" You screamed bloody sex moaning as the bed pleaded mercy.

He flipped you over in the doggy position continuing his manly death by magical wand of orgasm.

Your legs gave in as your buttocks went number and you finally colapsed, panting.

"You know, i said hardcore, were not done." He smirked flipping you over comtinuong the pumpsing.

And thats how you finished off day 7...

Extended Ending

"You know, it feels great that i finally got to fuck you. And for a whole week." He said as you cuddled yourself near him.

"Sorry if i went to harsh." He said kissing your head.

"Your not sorry at all. You enjoyed this." You told him.

"Well get you some pain cream and birht control pills later." He said pulling up the blankets covering up both of you.

______________________________________

Me: Short? Yes. Do I care? Good question.

Law: *starts removing nailpolish*

Me: Wha?

Law: Filthy bastards mark isn't staying here...

Anyways, hope you enjoyed. And should I publish a One Piece oneshot X Reader book?