Day 6

Me: *sighs*

Law: Relax.

Me: I can't. To much on my mind. And relaxing stresses me out.
________________________________________

Day six. Only today and tomorrow and your free. And finally you can nap all day like nature intended.

You were already in your shared room with your lova Traf-a-thing Law.

And yes, you were dressed in that nurse outift. Sexy freak...

"Is my little nurse ready?" He asked smirking at how much fun hes having with this.

"Yes doctor." You rolled your eyes at this.

"Then lay down on your stomach. Procedures are important." He smirked, you layed down and waited.

He started checking out all the little muscles in your body, then squeezing your ass.

"This muscle seems a little tense. I should porbably massage it a little to calm you during your procedure." He smirked just squeezing your cheeks and suddenly laying you on your back.

"Now lets check these ones." He said, as he started with your chin and neck nipping sucking, and kissing.

"Oh Doctor~" You moaned as he continued his work down to your titties giving them the same treatment as you got close to having an orgasm.

Somehow it hapenned.

"Did you know just by nipple action its possible to have an orgasm? I already know you just had one maid." He smirked finishing off lady proud mountains and going down to your tummy wummy.

He spread some something there. You werent sure what it was. Oh wait, it was chocolate icing.

"I think i will eat you one day, you look like a delicious cake." He smirked. Oh, you werent leaving this pun-less.

"That will be a piece of cake if you do it in the next day." You smiled at your pun. Law rolled his eyes at you and licked it up, making you moan.

"Tommorow were stopping at an island. So were going all out." He smirked.

Suddenly he ripped away the rest of what you were wearing and blindfolded you along with chaining your hands to the bed post.

He slipt your thighs and licked you all over, nibbling and sucking everywhere.

After he finished that part he slid a finger in with something other than the gel, making circular motions.

"Ah~ Doctor~"You moaned, he still had affect over you afterall. Damn him.

He added in another finger making scissor motions.

"Your still so tight~ Its like nature intended it." He teased messing around, getting you in climax.

"Tell the doctor were it hurts." He smirked.

"Ah d-doctor~ i think its deeper~" You moaned as he hit your G-spot.

"Hm... I see, the doctor will make you fell better, dont worry, but the doctor will need a reward." He smirked again. (Hes always smirking so imma stop writing that he is)

He started grinding your insides like a drill, making you go craz(ier)y.

"Are you ready for this, maid?" He asked as he placed himself at your entrance.

"Ah Doctor~ please cure me~" You moaned as he went inside you, pumping like a mad man.

After 15 moans and Law enjoying this, you two finally had your juice disposal.

"Maid, today youll have the right to touch." He said laying himself down.

You started sucking and bitting his lips, then his jaw and went down to his neck leaving hickeys everywhere.

After his collar bone and chest you pulled down his pants, and... You know what you did.

*timeskip to after you giving him a blowjob*

After swallowing it all down, his moans made you go a little cray cray.

"Well done maid. But its time for a diferent outfit. Maybe the anatomy one." He said pulling it out of the bag beside him.

And here we go again.

_______________________________________

Law: Just because your school Senpai didn't answer your message doesn't mean you should worry.

Me: I know and I don't care. Plus that filthy play. We don't romanticize bullying.

Law: All he did was get laid in the end. Chill.

Me: I CANNOT CHILL! *stress monster le becomes*