Chapter Four

".... Is in a coma" the doctor said. I had tears streaming like a river down my face. I grabbed Angela and Lily and hugged them, I could feel their tears staining my shirt. Once we pulled ourselves together, the doctor said we could see her. I practically ran in, and I saw her body laying on the hospital bed. Her face was pale, and looked lifeless. What if she never woke up? What if she does but forgets us. So many questions going in my head, when i just ran out the door. I ran straight to my car and sped to my house.

I was sitting in my backyard when i heard the gate open. I looked up to see Alex standing there, concern on his face. We remained silent for five minutes until he spoke up. " Hey...", i could feel the awkwardness between us. He tried comforting me, but i just couldn't stop crying. Thats when i felt his arm around me. We stayed like that for a good ten minutes. He was about to leave," Wait!" He turned to face me," please don't leave" He thought for a moment then walked with me inside.

Alex P.O.V.

"Wait!" I turned around to face her and she wanted me to stay. We went inside and watched movies for a while. She fell asleep on my chest, she looked so beautiful, her soft chocolate hair, and had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. Soon i felt my eyes gong heavy, then i fell asleep.

I woke to see her not there, then i heard a sink in the kitchen. Then i realized i slept here, oh my moms probably wondering where i am. I said good morning and she said it too. I told her i had to go see my mom. I said bye and left. Yep i was right, my mom was freaking out, but when i told her what happened, she understood.

Madison's P.O.V.

I heard Alex get up and remembered he stayed overnight. He walked in the kitchen and i almost had my mouth in a perfect O. He looked so dayyyum in the morning. He had to leave because of his mom. My dad was at work, Josh was at Brent's house, and Sam,Heather, and Angela and Lily were sleeping. I was the only one here. Then i realized my mon, i began fighting back the tears. It didnt work, i had the waterworks. I had to pull myself together before my siblings woke up, when i got a phone call.......

WHO COULD IT BE?

FIND OUT IN CHAPPY FIVE! DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME

TWITTERR. Snoopy_Candy01

Instagram. Snoopy_Candy01

Keek. SnoopyDaMahomie