Chapter Two

I woke up to light shining in my eyes. I got up and realized I still had a few boxes next to my window. When I looked out, I saw the neighbours house, and in one of the windows, I saw this really cute boy watching something on his laptop. He looked towards me and waved. I waved back half stiff and he laughed a bit, then looked back at his laptop. I smiled then went downstairs for breakfast, I checked my phone and it was 9:39. I really slept in, thats when I noticed a woman sitting on the couch talking to my mom." Oh good morning honey" my mom said," This is our neighbour Ms. Constancio." She shook my hand and said hello, she also said she had a son named Alex, which must've been that cute boy I saw next door.

Ms. Constancio had to leave and we said goodbye. The rest of the family woke up and we all had breakfast. After I ate, I went into my bathroom( connected to my room) and went to clean up. I brushed my chocolate brown hair, which was naturally straight, and put on a bit of mascara, which made my aqua eyes pop out. I put on my dark jean short shorts, flowy ruffled tank, and my blue Adidas to match my shirt. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied with how I looked

Alex's P.O.V.

I was watching youtube videos, when I noticed this really pretty girl next door. She must've just moved in, she was beautiful. I waved at her, and she shyly waved back. I giggled a little at her shyness and went back to my youtube. When I heard my mom say" Alex! I' m gonna go over to the new neighbours, I'll be back in a bit!" Then I heard to door shut. I couldn't stop thinking about that girl, I had to meet her somehow. Thats when I got a text from Austin( My friend).

Austin: Yo Alex u should come over im bored

Me: ok ill be there in a bit

Austin: k

I texted my mom to tell her I was going to Austin's, then she said ok.

Madison's P.O.V.

I grabbed my phone and went outside so I could practice my soccer. I was on the team back in New York, and I was a star player. At my new school, I plan to regain my status. I made a goal when I hear the sound of a basketball being dribbled on pavement. I turned around to see Alex with some other guy. He was cute, but Alex was hotter. I took this as an opportunity to introduce myself. " Hi I'm Madison." They said hi and told me their names were Austin and Alex( I already knew his name lol). I must say, Alex was way hotter in person, and he had amazing hair. Look at me, I'm falling for a guy I don't even know!" So Madison", Austin asked," Do you play basketball?" " Kind of, I'm not that good though", I said with a shy smile. We played a quick game and I beat them 24-22. " Wow, I never thought we'd be beaten by a girl, no offence" said Alex, clearly shocked." None taken, well I gotta go, my mom's probably getting worried". I waved goodbye and started going home, which was only across the street.