Chapter 3~ first brought to konoha then meet an idiot what's next

Tenshi's POV

I was walking in the forest when I notice a pack of injured wolves along the path, well being the nature loving girl I am I heal them with the most advanced healing jutsu I know; she is very advanced in everything so ya. Well all the wolves are healed so I ask them if they could help me find a village to live in; I understand all animal languages and it's a good thing to. Well sense I helped them not be dead they took care of me until I got Konoha, well the wolves and I got a bad first impression of Konoha...the guards were sleeping. I decided that I would have some fun so I walked up to them and shouted " WAKE UP BAKAS!!!!!!!" and they magically woke up.

Kakashi's POV

Well my team finished their mission, capture Tora the cat, and Naruto convinced the Hokage to give us a C-ranked mission, escort Tuzuna the drunk, and now I'm walking towards the entrance when I hear someone scream "WAKE UP BAKAS!!!!!!!!" and see a 12 year old girl with blue mid-thigh length hair, purple eyes, and pale skin screaming at them to wake up... Well at least we know she isn't just some random intruder that is trying to kill the village, that's good. Well I got time so I'll take her to the Hokage. "Hello who are you and what are you doing here?" "I'm Tenshi and I want to live here I heard that it is very peaceful." "I see I'll have to take you to the Hokage" "I was trying to wake them up so they could that anyway"

Time skip

"Lord Hokage I have someone who wants to live here." I said as we arrived "I'm Tenshi of the rain. I'm an orphan my parents left me for my safety and I was wondering if I could seek refuge here." She said politely "Who are you parents?" "Nagato and Konan two of the three Ame orphans." "Do you know how to fight?" "Yes." "Good then you are to be placed on team 7 you are dismissed."

Tenshi's pov

'I wonder how Kaa-San and Tou-San are doing."

Somewhere else

Konan and Pain are having mental breakdowns and moping in their little EMO corners.