Chapter 1~ welcome to the family

Tenshi 4 years old

Tenshi's POV

I walk up in the dark, it's like three, and go to daddy's office. I had a dream about an Uchiha that killed the rest of his clan, and that is the precise reason as to why I'm going to the fake leader, daddies office. I tell him about the vision because I have a hunch that is or will be the next Akatsuki member. Daddy must seen my eyes as for he told me to get Kasa nee-chan to fetch him with me, but first I went to my room to get my wolf and black yukata white wolf patterns at the bottom to hide my real identity and went on my marry way to Kiba nee-chan's room and we went to the exact location of the Uchiha, how we know where he is, me, I can sense his chakra, even though he masked it. He noticed our presence but I noticed his poor heart condition and immediately ran up to him had Kiba nee grab him and we set of for the Akatsuki base I did the hand signs an brought him to my room and lay him on my bed so I could heal him.

Itachi's POV

I'm with the little girl by the name of Tenshi on a bed with a shark guy right next to her, she put a hand on my heart and the other hand on my head, wings spring from her back and her hands have a soothing white glow the guy next to, apparently an Akatsuki member by the name of Kisami reassures me that she is only healing me so I pt her do her thing. A woman walks into the room and takes of the girl's mask and they look similar like mother and daughter. She asks her to go her dad's, apparently the leaders office, to take a vow.She takes me there to be greeted by a man with orange hair.

**** ( time skip to meeting Akatsuki members ****

" Hi I'm Tenshi, welcome to the family Ita-nee, and I'm not a member yet, I need to train and go on harder missions, that's why I change my appearance on missions." - Tenshi

" Hi I'm Tobi, Tobi is a good boy!!!!!" - Tobi [ everyone sweat drops ]

" Kazuku, KEEP AWAY FROM MY MONEY !!!!!" - Kazuku

" Deidara, un, explosions are the bomb ya!!!!" -Deidara

" Sasori, DEIDARA EXPLOSIONS ARE FUN NOT ART, ART IS INTERNAL !!!!!!" -Sasori

" Hidan f***ing b****s, nice to f***in meet you!!!" -Hidan

" Hi we are Zetsu" -White Zetsu

" Can I eat him" - Black Zetsu

" Pain, Tenshi's dad" -Pain/Nagato/Leader-sama

" I'm Konan Tenshi's mother" - Konan

" I'm Itachi, my question to why there's a kid in the Akatsuki - Itachi

Konan's POV

Tenshi and I rushed out of the room to prepare a special dinner with everyone's favorites, luckily Tenshi dug through all of Itachi's thoughts, memories, secrets, all that stuff to make his favorites as well as a big family.

Itachi POV

Tenshi and Konan run out of the room I follow them into the kitchen as they start to cook so I asked if I could help and they agreed I just might like it here.

*************************************************************************

So what do ya think

Please follow tsutahakuro1 she's a good friend