Chapter 10

Sorry this just a reupload, I forgot to seperate the chapters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 10:

 When they both arrived back at the loft, they walked into the lounge room to see Alexis staring blankly at the wall in front of her with the note from the stalker in her hands. Everyone knew that she had taken this badly but didn’t know just how much it was affecting her.

“Hey Pumpkin, how are you doing?” Rick asked as he sat down next to her on the couch. He could see the tears in her eyes and so could Kate as soon as she sat down on the empty spot next to Alexis. “Are you okay?”

“How am I meant to be okay? He is killing people because of me! And will keep killing! I can’t do this, I can’t, not anymore.” Alexis jumped of the couch and started pacing in front of them with hot tears flowing freely down her face. Kate got up after a while because she couldn’t stand to see her like that, after all she knew what it was like.  She stood in front of her and took Alexis’ hands in her own.

“Hey, Lex. Look at me, come on.” Alexis still wouldn’t look at Kate, she just keep staring at her feet and the floor.

“Wow Kate I never noticed how awesome this carpet it, this is really cool. Just look at all the patterns. I think I really should have noticed this before, you know. You know what I mean Kate; well at least I think you do. Wait, what was I talking about” Alexis slurred in her very fast mumble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all I have written to date. Please review/comment about what you think or if you have any suggestions. I dont know whether to continue this story, start a new Caskett one or start writing about a different tv show probably Grey's Anatomy/ Calzona. 

So please let me know what you think, it would be exteamely helpful!! <3