The Hitch Hiker- Astounding

Authors note:

Hello.. lol not much to say

but if I still have people

...reading please vote

comment

and fann!!

===

                                                                  =The Hitch hiker=

                                                                       -Astounding-

My eyes darted around nervously as I went to go take a seat by Maria. I threw a small strained smile her way and clasped my hands in my lap. I could feel holes burning into the side of my face and I caught a glimpse of Ember throwing me daggers. I whistled and waited for the alpha to enter the room.

The whispering and comments became hushed once he entered the room a grim expression sat on his face as he looked at me and then to Ember, a snarl came from my right and I caught the redhead in a growl. I lifted my eyebrows and I watched him sit down. 

"As we always say, humans are always looking for questions. It's never possible for them to wait around for the answer. So here we are tonight for Genesis whom has been dragged here for answers and other--" he coughed his eyes grazing of Ember.

"Suggestions".

Then again realization hit me, I hadn't yet found out who my mate was and I don't think I was ready to. But I understood what he was saying. It had been prolonged and drawn out. I needed to know who my mate was. I wanted my friend to get back into better health. I wanted to move onto something else.

I watched with appreciation as he let out a deep breath. his shoeless feet walking on the carpet. I blinked in patience as he sat down by Maria.

"So let's begin" a deep feminime voice stated. I nodded and sat in waited.

Seconds later the Alpha cleared his throat. "As we all know Ember has committed very immature, and irresponsible activities against the pack, She has attacked one of our soon-to-be members of our group." The alphas wife cut him off before he could continue.

"And as the alpha tried to stop her, she had the will and morality to actually to go as far to harm him."

"But.. thankfully my wounds are bonded, but as I was saying. It is always hard to lose a member from our pack. From selfish commitments and obviously Ember is guilty of doing so." 

Just when he was about to get to the point, a felt as if all the water had been slurped out of my body and I started to cough. My cheeks blushed a dark pink as the wolfs and "pups" shot me sideways glances.

I tried to grin and then cleared my throat. "Please do go on.." I murmured.

"Ember I think it is time that we tell you to leave the premesis and please do no harm to anyone after as I speak my next words.."

"I hope that you will be as tame, and calm as the day we laid your mate upon you. "

"You are banned from our pack." His eyes glazed over and I looked at Ember, I was glad she was leaving but then it had looked like it had brought pain to the other dogs. Just as I thought that they all threw glances at me menacing. 

"But" 

Ember started but did not finish.

"Please.. don't" Maria said she reached her hand to clap her husband slash leaders back. 

"As you say ." Ember muttered to them both, my eyebrows rose over the limit of eye brow raising and i almost cheered in victory.

But before I could even silently clap my hands, a flaming glance was shot my way by Ember before she exited the room.

Somehow telling me in that one look that this wasn't over.

"Now..." I heard Maria say.

"Genesis..."

Uh-oh..

I chewed my lip and looked at her nervously.

It was my time to find out who my mate was....

_____________________________________________________________________________