seventeen :: change of mind

The kiss did definitely felt like it was dragging on forever. 

But I wasn't complaining since Henry made a little noise in his throat and pressed his lips even closer to mine. This was close as it could get to being in Disneyland, not that I had ever been but I guessed this was much, much even more better than I had thought it would be. I couldn't describe how soft his lips were, it was just so smooth and soft and it felt incredibly amazing against mine. His hand snaked upwards, and it wrapped around my neck to hold me in place when I hadn't realized that I was slightly wriggling in his arms. This was becoming too much, the kiss was too intense and it felt so good that I didn't know whether to pull away or just stay the way I was. Locked in an embrace with Henry Phillips whilst another set of songs played in the background but it all dissolved away the moment our lips had touched. I suddenly felt like I was in my own fairy tale and I was afraid that this was actually just a dream and I would wake up slowly and groggily in my old blue bedroom, alone and smooching my lifeless pillow.

Our lips seemed to move in sync, his upper lips corner mine as we kissed passionately and slowly. It was making my toe curl inside my shoes and sent a tingling sensation within my body. We broke apart slowly, our mouths touching for the last time as we came up for air. Sometimes I wished that we didn't have to suck air in and breathe so that this moment will be stuck forever. I didn't wanted it to end, not when I wasn't ready to.

"That was amazing, sweetheart" Henry breathed as we gazed into each others eyes, his beautiful green eyes were filled with hunger and passion. I wondered if our kiss had affected him as much as it had affected me. He leant his forehead against mine, and mine touched his in a gentle, soft thud and it felt like we were sharing the same breath, the same Oxygen. 

"Yeah," I said, agreeing as I nodded my head a little so our head wouldn't bump together. 

"Do you think that kiss was definitely enough to change your mind?" he asked, a real smile started to creep into his pink lips. I hadn't realized I had bitten it slightly. Gosh what was happening to me? I was unexperienced and he wasn't. And then Henry's questioned dawned at me, and wondered what he was talking about.

"Change my mind? Why did you want to change my mind?" I asked, still caught up in the kissing haze. I felt like I had just sniffed a lungful of drugs and had gotten high. I was addicted to the drugs called "Henry Phillips" right now and I knew as soon as the fog started to clear, I could think properly again.

"You said you wanted to break up with me" He reasoned, his lips brushed slightly against mine and I shivered. He had to stop doing that so that I could comprehend and think about what he was saying.

"Were not actually in a real relationship, you know" I teased, a grin of my own placed itself in my lips. 

"Hm" he murmured and smiled against my lips. This was turning out to be better than I had thought as his arms tightened around my waist, I just realized now that I liked him holding me against his well-sculpted chest and his greek body.

"You think I have a greek body?" Henry asked, a sheepish look in his gaze. 

I hadn't realized I said that, I should definitely learn how to keep things to myself. 

"Better than that" I admitted.

His thumb creeps up and touched my swollen lips from the mind blowing kiss he'd just given me. "You are so beautiful" 

Did he just say I was beautiful? 

My heart suddenly swelled and I heard a verse of Flightless Bird which reminded me of Twilight when Edward and Bella was dancing in their prom night. I had always smiled like a fool everytime I watched that scene, I was not only getting addicted to Henry's kisses but also with Romantic novels and movies.