Chapter 17 (Part 1)

Trey Pov:

I know I needed to talk to Cece but I didn't want to ruin the atmosphere. We were getting somewhere and I didn't want to fuck that up. 

I really hope she don't get clingy. I like her but it's going to take a while before I'm ready to settle down for one girl.

I know my player ways and unlike these other niggas, I can admit it.

"Trey" Cece said.

I glanced up at her.  We were in the room that was connected to my office. In it there was a TV and a sofa and a small bed in the corner.

It was there for the times I worked long hours in the office and was too tired to go home.

We were cuddled up on the couch watching tv. It felt good to hold her in my arms.

"Yes' I replied.

"What are we?" She asked looking at me.

I sighed.

"Well..., I like you and you like me. So, we are two people who like each other and trying things out to see where that leads us." I answered.

She smiled and looked satisfied with my answer. She returned her focus to the movie.

After the movie was over I took her home.

I walked her to her door step.

"I had a great time" She said.

" I did too" I replied.

She went inside the house and closed the door.

I stood there looking stupefied.  She just went inside and shut the door in my face.

"So, no goodbye kiss or hug or nothing?" I called out.

I heard laughter. So, she think she funny.

I hear the door unlock.

She come and pull me into a long ass kiss. She had a brotha wanting more. Just when I was really getting into it she pulled out and went back inside.

Well, that looks like that's all I'm getting tonight.

I turned around and got in my car and headed for the hotel.

I called Barbara on the way. Barbara was a cute red head. Real or fake? I don't know but that shit look good on her. She had a nice ass body for a white girl and she gets really freaky.

Cece left me with a hard-on and she wasn't gonna handle that shit. And I need it taken care of.

"yes" I heard a sleepy voice.

"The hotel. asap" I said before hanging up.

****

Cece Pov:

It's been 3 months since I finally met Dre. Best thing that ever happened in my life.

Dre had changed up the test for me, since I was a girl. Of course that started a big riot. Especially from Trey. I don't know why he doesn't want me to join and he refuses to tell me. Dre justified it by saying you can't test a fish's genius by his ability to climb a tree.

In other words there are a lot of things females are good at and it would be unfair to put me up against these niggas.

(They all admitted they were hoping he wouldn't because they don't hit females, especially pretty ones.)

So instead, Dre had me do some shooting. He made me go through a physical test where I had to battle mummies and shoot them and stuff like that.

He tested me on my speed, agility, and intellectual strength.