chapter 14 revelations part 3/4

Trey POV

I got the info I needed,even though my hands got dirty.

I hate doing dirty work, but I don't want anybody in on this. I don't know who's working with Antoine undercover so I can't trust any of these fools to do the work for me.

I had made my mens leave me alone with the guy when he finally decided to confess.

Wait till Cece get wind of this shit. She's going to be torn. It really goes to prove that nobody's to be trusted.

Not even her mom. I recorded the guy's confessions on my phone.

"Can you please let me go now." He coughed up blood. "please" He begged.

"I'm sorry . I don't know if I can trust you or not." I said pulling out my gun.

"No!PLease no! You can trust me!." He kept on yelling.

Somebody barged in the door.

"Put your gun down" He said pointing his gun at me, which was pointed towards the guy who just confessed.

I noticed that the guy that pointed his gun at me was one of our recent workers.

So that's how it is huh?

"He got the recording in his phone." The confessor said.

"Give me your phone" The new worker said.

I threw it at him using that as a chance to get behind the confessor.

I put the gun on his temple.

"now, drop your gun."I said.

He kept his gun aimed at me and threw my phone on the ground. 

I saw the screen crack and he stepped over the phone and squashed it under his boots.

Bang! Bang!

I heard 2 gun shots but it wasn't from my gun and I was still alive.

I turn to see the guy that had the gun pointed at me dead and Jeffrey staring at him with no facial expression with a gun  in his hands.

"Thanks Jeffrey" I said before shooting the confessor in the head and in the heart.

"It's nothing. I saw something funny happening in the cameras your dad has in his room." He said."Be extremely careful and aware of your surroundings" he finished before walking away.

I felt grateful. There's no telling what could've happened.

Now, what am I suppose to do about my phone.

I called up Electric man. Everybody call him electric man because he knows everything about electronics.

He could put a computer a part and put it all back together again. He's a trusted and very good friend of my dad.

They go way back.

"Who's this?" He asked.

I was calling from the work phone in my office so he didn't know who I was. He was the same person that had put a tap on my phone to make it unanimous.

"It's Trey" I said.

"Oh little man, wassup. what you been up to?" He said happiness etched in his voice.

He's like an uncle to me. He use to come around as I was growing up.

So, he knew me from when I was a baby and started calling me little man. What he don't know is my man ain't little at all. I think I'll keep that to myself though.