[Hell Hath No Furry Like My Boy's Sex Drive]

"You feel the last bit of breath leaving their body. You're looking into their eyes. A person in that situation is God!" - Ted Bundy (serial killer, kidnapper, rapist, burglar, and necrophile who confessed to 30 murders, but the true count was believed to be much higher . 1946-1989)

[Part 2]

And so, there lies one of the greatest parts of our relationship. Sex. We had chemistry and love and romance and feelings and all that other sappy bullshit that people make Valentine's Day cards about, but we had a sex life that no one could understand. He got off on beating the shit out of people and I got off on him covered in blood, beating the shit out of people. It all co-existed so nicely. Then there was the whole child-like mentality. I'm pretty sure its a coping thing for him. So, here I have a 24 year old man, who's a solid 11 on the scale, who acts like a child and relies on me like a child, but begs for my dick every night. To be honest, it threw me off a little at first, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Its fucking hot. I'd had some pretty decent sex from picking up locals in bars, but nothing like this. Gerard literally blew my mind with sex. He didn't even have to act or hype things up for me, no he was just that good. My perfect little boy knew just how to get me going and he did just that. God, he could get me hard just by talking to me. He's like a god of sex or some shit. He's my perfect little sub, taking everything I give him and still begging for more.

I felt bad for them sometimes, ya know, body detail. Right now they're out there cleaning up some guy's grey matter off the concrete floors of some shitty warehouse, trying to make it look as if nothing happened, but here I am, standing in front of a very messy, very horny Gerard, who is currently sprawled across my bed, ready and waiting for me. So, yeah, I felt a tiny bit bad for them, but then again that's just how things work. You have to work your way up, unless you're born into like me, of course.

"Frankie, please." Gee whimpered from his place on my bed.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming."

I toed my shoes off beside my desk and made my way over to Gerard. I grabbed his hands and pulled him forward until he was sitting on the edge of the mattress. I carefully began unbuttoning his black dress shirt, tugging it from where it was tucked into his jeans, then popped that damned priest's collar from around his neck. He had started that not too long ago. Honestly, I think it's the best wardrobe decision he's ever had. It's fucking hot. I slid the shirt over his shoulders, tossing it and the collar off to the side somewhere. He pawed at my clothed chest, grabbing fists full of my shirt and yanking me towards him. I tangled my fingers in his hair at the back of his head and pressed his mouth against mine. He didn't put up one ounce of resistance. He never did. This is what he wants, what he craves. Me. All of me. And I give it to him. I licked into his mouth, moaning at the residual metallic taste that still lingered. I reluctantly pulled away and hastily began unbuttoning his black, skin-tight, jeans. I unlaced his Doc's and pulled the ends of his pants until they skidded off of his beautifully pale thighs.I tossed them to the floor, taking off my shirt and jeans in the process. I stopped at the end of the bed leaning against the bed post.

"You know what to do."

Gee's eyes darkened as he scampered up to get into the position he knew I wanted him in. He sat on his bent legs in the center of my bed, arms folded in his lap and his head bowed down. I went to dig around in the bottom drawer of my dresser. I heard him moan at the soft clanking of the buckles as I pulled the cuffs from the drawer. I walked over to him, grabbing his right wrist and placing it against the soft material of the inside of the cuff. I buckled the leather strap, pulling it tight around his skin, then clipped it to the metal ring on the headboard. I went around and strapped all of his limbs down and, for once, he was too far gone to bother fighting the padded cuffs. He watched me the entire time with half lidded eyes and his bottom lip caught between his teeth. When I was finished, he experimentally pulled against his restraints. Gasping when he could hardly move.