Rampo x Reader Angst (Part Two)

This part will probably be much shorter so please don't hate me. This is the second part requested by @SlothSleepyAsh this might be a bit more of a word sadness cause ya know deep depressing writing is the way to go haha...yea don't laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still Rampo'a POV-
"N-No...okay, she is never going to forgive me now...not ever." I said with my head in my hands as I held my fists tightly pulling on my hair. It hurt but not as much as she was probably hurting. Not as much as she was going to hurt when she woke up...and they had to tell her the baby had died.

"I know it must be hard sir, this like this do happen more often then you think and couples can rebuild from this, you can always have another ba-" the man was cut off by my sharp voice.

"Yea humans can be replaced...is what all doctors say. That was going to be our first child though. Rather she was mad at me or not I would have still been the dad. It's not something that happens often. Even if it did...it really shouldn't. Cause this fucking hurts." I said to the man a bit angered and I knew he was lost for words. Speaking was something that I could do really really well and it was to my advantage to. "Now please leave me alone." I said to him as he got up and walked away with a bow and complete silence. Perfect.

I stood up and walked so limply to the nearest men's room. I walked in and checked all the stalls...100% alone in here. Great. I locked the door behind me. (Probably illegal in a way but whatever.) I leaned over one of the sinks and felt my eyes start to welt up in almost endless tears. My body was breaking down. I was so strong and I promised I wouldn't cry at all, I didn't want to cry. Yet that news broken me down into the smallest pieces that I could possible be...and yet breathe still...why was I still breathing.

"Oh...ohkay...just calm down. I know it's bad but it's worse for her. It will always be worst for [F/N]..." I said as I felt my tears start to dry up as I turned the water on, wet a paper towel and wipe my face down. I hated not being the man I wanted to be right now but I had to just grow up for a second and go see her. She is probably awake and I wanted her to know I would be there for her even if we lost something dear to us for now...

I would really want to try again and I didn't want to have her leave me and be able to do that with someone else. I would never recover from that...I sighed and walked out of the bathroom and then to the room that she was normally kept in as I peaked in seeing her laying there...staring straight up at the ceiling she was lost...probably very devastated.

"H-Hey can I come in?" I asked as I watched her from the door way. I tried to keep my face as happy as possible...not smiling but I was completely depressed like she was.

"W-why...d-don't.." her voice was really weak and quiet but I could hear her clearly. "Y-ye-s..." She said with her hand held limply hardly inches off the bed. She wanted me, and I wanted her. I was going to break down again but hopefully she would first so I didn't have to.

"Heh of course.." I said walking over as I took her clenched fist in my warm hand...they were warming up again and that made me so happy inside. Yet the reality with the baby was still staring me in face and I knew she was dealing with it to.

I could tell...without her even saying a word.

"H-How long?" She asked me and I knew just what she meant...how long have I been sitting here with her silent and cold body. I answered her quickly and gently at the same time.

"Almost 5 days...that's a long time right. I mean I'm so glad your awake." I said to her smiling as I felt something cold hit the palm of my hand and my heart dropped.

The silver, diamond incrusted band that I gave her on our wedding day was now in my palm and I knew what that meant. Yet I played it off dumb. "Heh what's this for? Isn't it beautiful dea-"

"Get out."

She said that all to clearly and my body sunk. I swear I weighed a thousand pounds. Yet I had a feeling that this was what was going to happen. I just picked up the band and smiled. I was crying now, and she knew I was. Tears were streaming down my face yet hers was so full of hate...emotionless.

"Okay. Well if you wanna call me. You have my number." I said walking out of the room and out of that dammed hospital right to my car that was brought here by Kunikida. I held up to ring to the sun-light and felt the tears keep falling.

"It's still so beautiful to me dear~" I said breathing a sigh of release as I got in my car and went back home...

****************************************************
I NEED SOME HAPPY RAMPO THERAPY SO PLEASE I KNOW THIS ISN'T ANGST BUT PLEASE ENJOY THIS HAPPY (SECOND) ENDING. INCASE YOU NEED IT AS MUCH AS I DO.
****************************************************

**5 years later NO POV**
"Daddy~~~" The raven haired 4 year old said as she ran up to her dad. He had just gotten back from a week long business trip and she missed him to pieces.

"My angel come here~" Rampo said smiling as he looked at her and held his arms out picking her up and spinning her in a playful hug. She was in a red summer dress and she was so cute. "Oh! Want to see what daddy brought home for you this time~" He said as he smiled and set her down and took out a small bag of candy from his bag.

"Oh wow, more candy. Hehe my favorite." She said opened the bag seeing the unfamiliar writing.

"Not just any candy it's from America...it's supposed to be extra sweet." He said letting her have the time she wanted with that as he hugged his wife and smiled.

"I got you something to [Y/N]..." he said pulling out a small box and inside of the box was the same tinge she had given him 5 years ago in that one hospital room.

"I want you to have it back...and to be my wife again please. Look what we have now and I want to make it right this time."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I needed a mini happy ending to soothe my soul. I hope you all enjoy this. Thanks again!
~Lys
Oh P.S: Thanks to this I'm having a mini Rampo obsession...damn it.