Chapter 6.

I was anxious about going out with Logan tonight, I didn't know what to wear I knew we were going out for dinner but I didn't know whether I should dress up to impress or dress up casually.
"What has you so distracted?" Emily asked when she came in to give me some files.
"Me and Logan are going out for dinner and I don't know what to wear"
"Oh My God what time? I'll help you get ready, I know the perfect dress for you to wear" I looked at her worriedly because when Emily gets into it she really gets into it.
"He's picking me up at half 6"
"Okay so when we leave work that leaves around an hour and a half for us to get you dressed to impress"
"I'm not dressing to impress him it isn't a date it's more like an apology dinner"
"Oh sweetheart you are so naive sometimes" Emily said with a sly smile on her face.
"And how is that?"
"He bought you flowers and a teddy, wrote you a letter and is taking you out for dinner, he is into you"
"No he isn't he probably just wants to make sure the air is clear between us because he'll be my boss" I couldn't help but feel a little bit of giddyness and hope when she said about Logan liking me.

"Hey dad what is Kaitlynn doing today?" I asked my dad.
"Nothing I don't think why?" Jacob asked his son curiously.
"Well I need her help with something so I was wondering if she would be able to pop down here"
"I'll phone your mother up now and see if she's busy"
"Thanks dad, your a life saver if she can come do you mind sending her down to my office"
"Sure thing"
45 minutes later Kaitlynn walked into my office her brown wavy hair flowing around her face.
"Hey big bro what's up?" she asked while she propped her feet up on my table.
"I need your help"
"Obviously but with what?"
"I have a date tonight-"
"Oh my god who with? Is she pretty? Please tell me she isn't a bitch who doesn't work because you know mom and dad won't approve and neither will I. What does she look like?"
"Okay calm down Kaitlynn, she is very pretty she has long dark brown hair, dark chocolate brown eyes, she has the most angelic aura about her, she works here she just got a promotion because of how good a lawyer she is and dad already loves her and I know for a fact mom does from when dad has mentioned her"
"Wait dad has mentioned her?"
"Yes mom has already met her a few times and she loves her"
"Okay so what's her name?"
"Evie"
"Awww you're in looooooove" Kaitlynn said in a sing song voice.
"It's a bit soon for love Kaitlynn" I chuckled, I did really like Evie and I knew one day I would end up loving her but it was to soon at the moment.
"You could at least humour me a bit, so what do you need me to do?"
"Well I was wondering if you could maybe go to mine and cook a nice meal because I won't have time to and I don't want to take her to a restaraunt because the last time we went to one it turned out to be a complete disaster" I cringed remembering her sister.
"Okay but just wondering why did it turn out to be a disaster, did she spill wine all over herself?"
"No her sister started verbally abusing her while we were there and things really didn't go to well"
"Why was she verbally abusing her?" Kaitlynn asked with her eyebrows furrowed together.
"Because Evie is curvy and her sister is a bitch, to put it nicely"
"Wow she really does sound like a bitch, well I'll head off and get your romantic dinner ready"
"Thanks Kaitlynn, I owe you"
"Damn straight you do" She laughed walking out the door.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry this chapter is so short. The next chapter will be their date.

What do you think will happen?

Let me know what you think.

Vote. Comment. Follow. (:

P.S. The winner of the competition is @Food_Lover16 (aka Kaitlynn)