Chapter 5

Natasha's POV

The Next Morning

Sleeping so soundly as can be, I snuggle up to my human body pillow... or as better known as my Justin JuJu. Cuddling up to him is far better than waking up all alone. With my eyes still softly closed, I tighten my arm and leg around his body. He of course reacts almost instantly, causing his friend down below to poke against the inside of my thigh pressed against him. I blush a little, but only because guys bodies are so weird.

Slowly opening up my eyes, I take in my best friend's morning appearance. Let's just say he looks way better than I do when I wake up; I look a hot mess with my hair everywhere. But Justin, he looks the same way as he did when going to bed. He is image to what Beyoncé was referring to when she said: 'I woke up like this.'

Lazily looking his appearance over, I raise my right hand up and begin to softly trace the outline of his nose. He wrinkles his nose as it probably feels as if I'm tickling him, making me lightly chuckle. I stop my touches on his nose, and start gently touching different parts of his face. This goes on for a couple of minutes, with him occasionally groaning and trying to move my hand away. It takes for me to stop playing with his smooth chin, and trail down to his Adam's apple for me to get a response out of him.

"Tash what are you doing?" Justin groans sleepily, bringing me closer to his body by my behind. I am pretty sure he doesn't even know what he's doing; he for sure wouldn't have done that if he was awake. "Nothing." I try to suppress my laughter, and my obvious motives of bothering him.

"Sure, you are doing absolutely nothing." His sarcasm makes me laugh, although it makes me laugh even more that his eyes are still closed. "Yep, nothing at all!" I yell out as I am quickly and suddenly moved on my back, where Justin leans forward from above me looking mischievously.

"You little liar, you." That's when he begins his tickle attack on me. "NO!" Trying to move away from him while laughing all uproariously is very difficult, and I'm pretty sure he knows it.

"Don't you tell me no, you need be tickled for being untruthful." he tickles me all over my stomach, making me squirm and laugh louder than I did before. "Please no more." I beg through my laughter.

With a shake to his head in refusal, he only continues to torture me with his fingers all over my belly and my ribcage area. Due to my constant laughter and squirming around like a fish out of water, my stomach starts to hurt.

"S-stop please Justin, my tummy is starting to hurt." Then just like that he lets up his tickling fingers from me, and sits back on my legs as his body traps me underneath him. "Heck, I'm all out of breath here. You are a strong girl, you know." Justin speaks through heavy breaths, looking down at me.

I nod my head knowingly with a huge smile. I let my smile close up and appear as a closed mouth one, and just take the time to stare up at Justin. I am so very lucky to have such an amazing person like him in my life.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I guess my staring at him makes him feel a bit uncomfortable. "You just have the ugliest eyebrows I have ever seen." Attempting to hold in my wanting laughs, I turn my head away from his face.

"Poking fun at my appearance I see," he doesn't sound angry as he shifts is body weight on me. "Although, you fail to remember my eyebrows are your favorite feature on my face!" Then within an instant I am attacked with his tickling fingers again.

"Not again! Justin Choo Choo train you have gone crazy for Coco Puffs!" I yell out, not knowing how to contain the laughter from the ticklish feeling upon my stomach. "The dishonesty you speak to me is amusing and fatuous at the same time." He chuckles to himself, like the little loser he is.