“You look stressed,” Cale noted.

      “Oh, it’s nothing,” I assured him.

      “I heard that your divorce was finalised today,” Connor said.

      I looked at him. I wonder who told him. “That’s right. I guess I’m still getting used to the fact that I’m free of my husband.”

      “If you don’t mind me asking, why did you get divorced?” Cale asked. “I was under the impression that you and your husband were happily married.”

      “We were,” I told him. “Until he cheated on me with some blonde air hostess.”

      They frowned.

      “He must be an idiot for cheating on someone as beautiful as you,” Connor said with a smile.

      I had no idea how to respond and as I flushed under the compliment. “I...”

      “Not to mention sexy,” Cale added.”

      “Smart,” Connor inputted.

      “Sophisticated.”

      “Seductive.”

      Before I knew it, I was in Cale’s arms and his lips were on mine, giving me a soft caress.

      “Oh,” I whispered as he pulled away.

      I was caught around the waist by an arm and pulled back into a strong body. When I turned my head, I saw Connor smiling down at me. His lips came down on mine as passion filled my body at the commanding kiss. I felt lips on my neck and a pair of hands at my waist and realised that it was Cale. I felt weak from the kisses and caresses they were giving me but I couldn’t find the strength to push them away. Instead I arched closer, wanting more of their touch. My senses were being overwhelmed. I didn’t want to analyse what was happening or why. I just wanted to live in the moment and see where it took me.

      “Xena, do you want this?” Connor whispered in my ear.

      “Want what?” I asked back breathily.

      “Want both of us,” Connor answered.

      “At the same time,” Cale finished.

      Heat flashed through my body as I thought of what they were saying. The images coming to mind were tempting me to say yes but the rational part of me was screaming at me, telling me that these were my bosses and what they were doing to me was inappropriate. I decided to ignore the rational part.

      “Yes.”

      “Tell us what you want,” Connor told her.

      What did I want? I asked myself. I had never been this adventurous before but it felt right at the moment. I had read so many books that were something like this was happening and now that it was happening to me, I had no idea how to react. All I knew was that my body needed sex… in any form.

      “I want you both to fuck me. I want one night of wild hot, sweaty, non-stop sex.”

      “Mmm,” Conner purred in my ear. “Nice answer.”

      “Come on. Let’s go to the office,” Cale said.

      I was pulled to the large office at the end of the hallway. When Connor shut the door, I felt nervous. I had never done anything like this before.

      “Relax,” Conner said. “Trust us to make you feel as beautiful as you are Xena.” His head dipped and he captured my lips. He began to unbutton my blouse and as soon as it hit the carpet, another eager set of hands unhooked my bra.