Chapter 34; Family

Tori

Its been 3 weeks and I am FINALLY out the hospital. A Girl named Quin came wirh Romelo and Roc, but I kicked them out because I don't know who they are. The girl gave me a face and tried to make me rember, but we just got into a heated argument. She eventually gave up, and went home. But for me, Suzzie, and Prod, we not living there with them anymore. I don't want to be around them if I dont know them. I found a little apartment that we could live in, and Prod has agreed.So today, we go get our stuff from the house.

House

When we walked in, all eyes where on me. It was RayRay, Princeton, Quin, Roc, Romelo, Prod, and Suzzie. "Hey.I came to get my stuff so me and my family can move out." "Get it." Roc said with an attitude. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs. I packed all of my child and boyfriend;s clothes and walked back outside. I stared at Princeton And Ray and Ray as he layed on the pregnant transexual boy."Boo?" Prince said. "Who you talking to?" "You! You the one staring!" he said. "Because what the hell yall got going on here is STUPID AND IGNORANT AND I DONT WANT MY BABY AROUND IT." I snapped."Guh, you need to chill."Quin said."No, Quin, I dont need to chill." "GIRL MY NAME IS GWEN! G-W-E-N!" She stood up. Roc pulled on her arm, but she fought with him. "I dont know who you think you talking to, but it aint ME." "Im talking to TORI JERRESON! GWEN CRIPPEN IS TALKIN TO TORI JEFFERSON!" I walked over to her and slapped her. "LITTLE GIRL YOU BETTER CALM YO NERVES BEFORE I SHOW YOU!" "OH HELL NAH! LET ME GO CHRES!" She slapped me back and we started going at it. Soon, Prod came. "GWEN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA START SOMETHING?!" "THIS AINT MY FAULT! I AINT THE ONE WHO DROVE OVER HER! WHY YOU TAKING HER SIDE?BECAUSE SHE THE LOVE OF YOU LIFE,HUH? IM YOUR HALF SISTER CRAIG!WE BLOOD AND SHE WATER!" "Girl you better stop raising yo voice at my man like that." "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" She said. Ray stepped in. "You know, if yall wanna leave, there the door." he pointed. "We leaving NOW!" I said. "BYE UGLY MOTHER FUCKAS! HOW TF YOU PUT WATER BEFORE BLOOD?!" Gwen screamed. "SHUT UP GWEN!" Prod yelled."DONT YELL AT MY GIRL FOR YO GIRL CHOICES!" Roc chimed in. "THATS MY SISTER AND I'LL DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HER!Gwen, did you tell Roc about how you got Romeo tested to MAKE SURE Roc was his dad because you had an affair with Trey?Huh?YOU SAY IM THE ONE THATS DOING BAD WELL LETS PUT EVERYBODY OUT THERE THEN! Ray, did you tell your beloved pregnant boyfriend that you almost got your Ex pregnant, but she aborted it,huh, did you? Yall wanna put me out but I know secrets for days." Prod said And walked out.Me and Suzzie soon followed.

Roc

I threw Gwen on the wall, angry. "ROC STOP!" she cried out."YOU HAD A FUCKING AFFAIR WITH THAT NIGGA?! HUH?! I MIGHT BE CARING FOR SOME LITTLE BOY THAT MIGHT NOT EVEN BE MINES, HUH HOE! I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME!" I smashed her again. She cried and curled up in a ball. "Im sorry.. please... stop." "WHY SHOULD I STOP?! I STOPPED MESSIN AROUND WITH OTHER GIRLS , BUT YOU HAVE THE NERVES TO CHEAT ON ME?! THEN HAVE A BABY Y THAT NIGGA?! WHERE THE FUCKING RESULTS?!" I looked at her, she was shiverring.  "WHERE THE RESULTS AT?!" "Ahhh, In the cabnet" I picked her up by her hair and sat her in the tub with some cold water. I reached for the results and read. 

Prince

"I WANT YOU OUT! OUT OUT OUT! WHEN THIS GIRL INSIDE OF ME IS BORN, YOU WILL HAVE NO CUSTODY! GET OUT! I CANT BELIEVE YOU RAY!" I screamed. "Baby, come on." "COME THE HELL OUT MY ROOM!" "You really gone belive him?" "I SPOKE TO THE DAMN GIRL RAY! GET OUT!"