Day 1

Law: Your author is not coming back anytime soon.

Me: *muffled sailor curses*

________________________________________

You were playing a game of poker with Shachi, Penguin and Law. This Winners round gets to choose one participant and have them do whatever they want for a week. The game went on, you were winning; untill your captain beat you.

- I guess one of you will have to do whatever i want for the rest of the day. - Law said with his trademark smirk.

He was going to obviusly choose you, afterall, you were the only girl on the ship and his lover.

- I guess this isnt such a fortunate time for you, (y/n)-ya. Law said looking at you. - Follow me - He said. You swalloed some saliva and followed him.

He walked in to his room, and obviusly, you followed inside as he went to a drower to find somenthing.

- This week foward you will be my personal made, you will do everything i say with no hesitation and you will have a special little uniform. - He said pulling out a very reveiling maid outfit. It had a very small tight black top with a V neck style that went down under the breast area, a really really small balck skirt with puffy thin layers underneath and an apren sewed to it along with high black hells, and mid thigh lenght socks.

- And your uniform also counts for undergarments to. - He smirked, pulling out a small thin and staplees bra that could easily see the nipples and thin thongs that only had a small piece for the butt side.

- But- You tried to protest, only to be interrupted by Law.

- It was the deal, and you shall only adress me as Master Law. - He said handing you the revealing uniform.

You tried to leave to get changed to start your dreadfull week, but an arm stopped you.

- And were do you think your going? - He asked. You sighed.

- To get changed Law. - You said.

- No. You will change in here. With me. And you didnt call me like i told you to. I think you deserve a punishment. - He smirked again. You blushed crimson red at what he said.

You started to change, first your (T/S) then your (S/S) then your (B/S) But you got swatted in the butt, that only made you squeak.

- What was that for?! - You yelled.

- Hush made and continue undressing. - He said waliking to the sofa, smirking at you. You blushed more.

You turned, so your back would meet him and he wouldnt see your womanhood or breasts.

- Thats not nice maid. I guess i should give you a punishment. - He said lifting up and walking past you to a drower.

You were curious about this, but you shrugged it off ans turned away to take your undergarmets off and put the other ones on. But, you were stopped again. Thanks to some hands groping your breasts.

- ~ Hm... So sexy~ - He said in a sexy voice as he started massaging your breasts as you grew 500 more shades.

You felt your muscles tensing and your body getting hotter.

- L-L-Law nngghh~ - You tried stoping him but he started sucking your neck.

As he continued, you could feel your core geeting hotter and wetter with this.

- You called me incorrectly again i see, you deserve a bigger punishment. - He said, blind folding you, then handcuffing.

- L-L-L-Law~ - You moaned as he started playing hot and cold on your neck, untill he found your sweet spot.