Rant

Rant

-First chapter: Intro.

Wattpad Truth.

Yes. I will start a fucking rant. I got enough of Wattpad's shit and reality's shit. No, you know what it ain't even shit anymore. Maybe a new word should be created for the people that made Wattpad hell.

Some people just unfollow every damn person and when they still have a high number of followers, they go and feed crap to people. Do you even think that's cool? bullshit. Oh and then some people go advertising that read for a read thing (it ain't bad but stop forcing people.) Then here comes fucking idiotic girls who love One Direction (Why da fuck do you have sex when you are 13-17?) And Justin Beiber. Like da fuck? No.

One Direction is okay, but all those fan fictions are driving me crazy. Just explain to me how fucking Liam Payne is God? like I seriously read that shit!! Okay what about Justin? I will tell you this once rot in H.E.L.L. He drinks, smokes, drives drunk (nice going! Could have killed a fan. Bitch.) and sits naked on the bed playing guitar. You know what that is R.A.P.E. I bet he does that for a living.

Oh and what the fuck is up with people saying they hate the truth. I haven't seen a damn person say the truth in fucking years. Okay so I could compliment people and bitchs say advertisement. I could tell people to follow others and they say ewww they ugly. Like bitch fuck off. Oh and the porny people who have nothing veteran to do like I already found hundreds, go find an alley and hump the wall.

Yes, I will rant and if you now hate me just know this stupid shit ain't going nowhere fast. Guess what I've actually been here for four years with 17.8k followers and guess what all the shit I've seen is crazy. So I made a new fucking account. My name is Daniel by the way. I go by.....

:) If you hate this already do not read on. I entrust you with that. Oh yeah I forgot to add when you say you are 14 but really a 50 year old woman and date younger person that is called wrong. So fucking close your account whoever is doing that.