Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys, thanks for sticking with me! I cant tell you how much I love seeing your comments, so please review!  

Also or just this story, let's pretend Demi Lovato doesnt exist. Im using her songs for Gracelynn. 

Grace's bikini: http://www(dot)bodenimages(dot)com/productimages/ZoomLarge/12WSPR_WB030_NAV_M01(dot)jpg 

Rydel's swimusit but in pink and white: http://www(dot)sexybikinimart(dot)com/juicy-couture-azure-white-heart-ruffle-triangle-bikinis-p-363(dot)html 

                                                                Here is Chapter 3, enjoy!

We had arrived at the restaurant and walked in and spotted Aunt Mandy, Uncle Bryan, and Selena. Selena and I spotted each other at the same time. I quickly walked over to the table and enveloped her in a hug. We pulled apart smiling.  

"How are you? Oh my gosh, it feels like forever!" I asked her smiling. 

She laughed and sat back down in her seat. I sat down in the empty seat next to her.  

"I know right? Anyway, Im good, how about you? How'd meeting your new neighbors go?" She asked all in one breath. I laughed. 

"Breathe Lena, Anway, Im great, happy and excited to finally be in the beautiful L.A. The neighbors were really nice. And they have five kids, four boys and one girls." I told her grinning. 

"Were any of them cute?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows.  

I shoved her gently. "Is that all you think about?" I asked looking at her with an raised eyebrow. 

She shook her head. "No, anyway I have Justin." She told me. Yep, she is dating the Justin Bieber. I met him once and he was a sweetheart and I could clearly see that they were two little lovebirds. "The reason I asked is because you have been single way too long." She said giving me a look.  

I laughed. "Alright, the oldest, Riker, is really cute." I said grinning.  

She laughed. "Go for it." She encouraged.  

We then ordered what we want and the preceded to talk about her and Justin. 

"So how are you and Justin doing?" I asked wanting the details.  

She grinned and her eyes grew a little spark. "We are great, though we still are getting some hatemail and stuff, but we are doing great." She told me. 

I smiled. I was really happy that my cousin was happy. She deserved to be. I loved my cousin like she was an older sister, though I am older than her by a month and a day. Being as I was born June 21 and she was July 22. 

Then my phone vibrated, I looked and saw it was a tweet I was mentioned in. 

TheGavinGomez: At the restuarant, @LivingWithStyle&Grace and @selenagomez are chatting it up over there. I looked up at Gavin and he smirked. I stuck my tounge out. Selena was looking at her phone and then looked at Gavin and also stuck her tounge out at him. He just laughed.  

I turned to Selena. "You wanna do a twit pic?" I asked her. 

She grinned. "Yeah, sure, sounds awesome." I opened my camera app and held the phone infront of us. I then clicked the button and the flash went off signalling that the picture had been taken. I then pulled the phone back and looked at the picture along with Lena. I grinned. It was amazing.  

I then tweeted it along with a caption: Hanging with my best cousin @selenagomez, feels good to catch up with each other xoxoGrace I clicked the send button.