Chapter 2

A/N: Welcome back readers! I hope you enjoyed the cliffie ;). Also pretend Grace has her own bathroom conneted to her bedroom.  Here is chapter 2!

                                                            Chapter 2

So I rode on Gavin's back as we made our way next door. He ended up galloping cause I was kicking my legs together urging him to go faster. It was funny because he started making horse noises. We had made it all the way to the Lynchs' lawn where they could all see us. Mum let out a sigh and smiled at us. 

"Grace dear, please get off your brother." She told us. Gavin and I looked at each other and smirked.  

"On three." Gavin said turning getting a good grip on my thighs. "1, 2, 3." He said. I leaned back so my hands were planted firmly on the ground and he threw my legs over me and I landed back onto my feet. I moved the hair out of face. I looked at Gavin, grinned and grave him a high five. We jogged up to the Lynchs' porch where they all still stood.  

Mom tutted looking at us. "." She muttered. Gavin and I flashed her innocent looks. We all turned back to the Lynches to see tehm all grinning. Riker, the boy who answered the door was grinning at me. I blushed and grinned back.  

"You must be Gavin." Stormie asked turning towards him sticking her hand out. He flashed her his charming smile and shook her hand. 

"Yes ma'am. You must be Mr and Mrs. Lynch?" He asked turning to shake Mark's hand.  

They grinned at him. "Yes, but dear, please call us Stormie and Mark." Storme told him. He nodded his hair flopping into his eyes.  

"Gavin, this is Stormie and Mark's kids. There is Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross and Ryland. " Mom said while the Lynch kids all waved as she said their names. "Maybe you all will be good friends." 

I smiled then grabbed my phone out of my pocket as it vibrated. I looked at it and saw it was Lena. (Selena's nickname.) I answered it while turning away and walking a few steps from everybody.  

"Hey Cuz, what's up?" I asked her. 

"Well, Mom, Brian and I wanted to know when you guys are leaving for the restaurant?" She replied. 

I paused and held the phone to my shoulder and turned back to mom.  

"Mom, Aunt Mandy and Uncle Brian want to know what time we are leaving for the restaurant." I told her. She turned to look at her watch. 

"About ten minutes.' She replied. I nodded and put the phone back to my ear.  

"Mom says in about ten minutes." I told her.  

"Alright, see you at the restaurant." She told me.  

"Alright." I told her hanging up. I put the phone back into my pocket. I turned back and walked over to the group.  

Mom sighed. "Well, it was nice meeting you guys. But we have to go." She said. Stormie nodded. 

"Of course. But you should come over tonight. The kids are having a movie night tonight, Gavin and Gracelynn are welcome to join. And of course you two can come over and we could spend that time getting to know one another." Stormie told us. Gavin and I looked at each other then at mom and dad. We flashed our puppy dog faces. They chuckled and nodded. 

"Of course, we would be delighted to come." Dad told them. The Lynch kids all grinned and high fived.  

"But now, we must really go. We still have to get changed." Mom said. Gavin and I exchanged a look and quickly told the Lynches bye and raced next door.  

XxX 

I jumped out of the shower and quickly put on deodorante and lotion. I then straightened my wavy hair. I then preceded to put on my white crochet skirt that alsmot came to the knees, a lgith blue tank top, a matching blue newspaper boy hat, a brown belt, a white crochet short sleeve jacket and white TOMS. I grabbed my white shoulder bag and threw my phone inside and grabbed some extra money just in case. I then ran down the stairs to see everyone else done and ready, waiting for me.  

"Sorry. I'm taking my car" I told them before heading out to my car. My car was a stormy blue Mazda CX 9. It could fit 7 people comfortably. Gavin followed me and get in the passenger seat while mom and dad got into their 2010 red Kia Sorento. I pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the restaurant with mom and dad following behind us.  

A/N: Sorry its short! I promise the next chapter will be longer. Donr forget to review, fan, and vote!

-Thanks 

xoxo 

Emzybear