Dark Canada Part 4- You Can't Spell Awesome Without Prussia

• Dedicated to Prussia

A/N: Proof you can't spell awesome without Prussia: Parwuesssoimae XD Your argument is invalid! Dedicated to simply Prussia cause theres so many of them on here XP Now to the story XD

After lots of searching, they found the Bad Touch Trio [or rather Two with France gone]. Spain was hugging Prussia as he cried over France for the 207th time.... that day.

"Gilbert! We need your help!" Prussia looked at them with a sad smile.

"Really? What do you need The Awesome Me for?"

"You can stop Mattie!" America exclaimed. Prussia grinned.

"I get to go stop my cru- I mean best friend from killing everyone!" He danced around the room in such a stupid fashion that even England burst out laughing, unable to control himself. Spain was silently laughing that Gilbert had nearly that he had a crush on the quiet Candaian.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Prussia asked as he danced out the door. America shrugged nad grabbed Arthur's hand. Then he ran out the door and past Prussia.

"HURRY UP SLOW POKES!" He yelled. Spain and Prussia followed close behind. They all ran as fast as they could, intent on saving Canada.

A/N: I love this part especially Prussia's dancing. ALL THREE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE IN THIS CHAPTER!! Bet you can't guess who they all are! If you guess correctly, I will write a Hetalia one-shot for you or dedicate something to you! As always, Comment, Vote, Fan!

<3 Sierra