Dark Canada Part 3- Dr. Eyebrows

It was weeks before anyone found Alfred. England was walking when he found him.

"ALFRED!" He cried. He ran to the unconscious American. "Wake up, love! Come on!" He begin crying, knowing the chances of Alfred being alive where slim. As he cried, one of his tears landed on America. The young man blinked.

"I-Iggy?" He asked. England looked at Alfred with so much happiness and love that Alfred couldn't help but laugh.

"Did ya miss me?" He smirked.

"Of course I did, you stupid hero!" Iggy replied.

"I-is Canada still scaring everyone?" Alfred asked hesitantly. He sat up and flinhed. His head felt like it was splitting in two. "OW!!!" He yelled.

"Lay back down!" Iggy demanded. America scowled.

"Whatever you say, Dr. Eyebrows!" He winked and laughed. England frowned and stuck his tongue out at America. Then, he forced the American to lay down again. Alfred scowled, but he didn't say anything. After a few moments of complete silence, America spoke up.

"Did Canada stop? I want my little brother back!" England suddenly looked very sad.

"N-no he hasn't. Francis' body is still in the World Meeting Center. I checked earlier. I never even got to tell him I was sorry for all our fights..." Alfred saat up, ignoring England's stern look, and wrapped his arms around his mentor, holding him close as he begin crying.

"It'll be okay, Iggy. Trust me. I know how to stop Mattie." Iggy sat up and wiped his eyes.

"You do? How?!"

"Well before I passed out, he told me Gilbert could stop him." Iggy stood up and put his hand out to help Alfred up.

"Come on Al! We're going to stop Canada!"

A/N: Two of my three favourite characters in one chapter? HECK YEAH! The next chapter should be up soon! As always: Comment, Vote, Fan!

<3 Sierra