Picking Off A Flower's Pedals

“Yeah I should be back around 3 o’clock I promise”, Brianna scurries into her dressing room adding on her last touches of makeup. “Well, J just text me and told me that the cookout would be at 12”, he calls from their master bedroom. Applying her red lipstick, “Ehhh well then we’ll just have to be late, its just a couple of hours. You know black people don’t start on time. By the time we get there,-”, at the corner of her eye she notices her picture frame is gone. “Babe have you seen my picture”, she walks out into the bedroom. Finding him putting on his shoes.

“Naah, you mean the one with yo body all out. Ahaa yeah I remember  when I took it. Mff damn girl”, he says wrapping his arms around her waist pecking her neck. “Chreees”, she playfully shoves him off. “I’m serious where is it? It was right by my lipstick collection”. Chres sucks his teeth and grabs his keys, “Lets go, when we get back I’ll look for it with you. Ion want you to be late”. Bri sighs and buckles the small belt  that goes with her red heels.

“Damn you know I love those heels girl. Keep those on when we go to the cookout ight, he smirks. “Ohh whatever, go go”.  Before they leave Brianna leaves a note on refrigerator in the kitchen telling Nicki that they left. Also, telling her if she wants to come to Chresanto’s family cookout when they come back  so Bri can change.

Chresanto and Brianna was up and out by 9. Later on, at 11, Nicki was awaken by her alarm on her phone. “Imma boss as bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. bitch Imma boss ass, I-”, she quickly taps the button. Mouth wide open, arms stretched, she yawns. Her feet fall to guest room floor and her back pushes in forward. Making her way to the bathroom. She uses it, brushes her teeth, and washes. Having a sex filled strip day ahead of her!

“Harold put the fabric boxes over there. Jewel the makeup goes over there, not here. Carl, you need to get the dresses! Where are the dresses? My goodness does anyone know what they are doing? Brian where the hell is Brianna? She is so late we need to get some shots done todaay”, Asia sighs taking a seat throwing her folder on the counter. “Well someone didn’t have their coffee this morning”, Brian slouches his arm on the makeup counter grabbing her hand. She quickly snatches it away, “Don’t touch me”! Right then, Brianna gives Chresanto a kiss before she gets out of the car. She hurries into the studio with two cups of coffee both light and sweet.

“You totally need to get that to Asia asap! She’s being bitchy again”, Julio rolls his eyes holding the door open for her. “Oh thank God you're here, I felt like I was dying”, Asia praises taking the cup. Bri chuckles, “My apologizes for being late aha traffic. So this “natural theme” right? What outfits did you get for me? I’m excited to see them! "

"Ooo and I have some good orrrr bad news, well depending on how you take it”. “You’re talking too much making my head spin, slooow down. As a matter of fact, do me a huge favor and get these people in order”, she sips. Brianna turns to Brian, “Actually I think Brian has already got that covered, and by the looks of it he’s doing good”.

Asia rolls her eyes and opens her folder. “Mm you need to go get changed and wash off that make up”. “Welllll what am I suppose to be wearing”, Bri ask. “Mmm that’s the problem! You see the heels I ordered for the-”. “Look Asia, stop stressing. I’ll improvise until we get the right heels”, Bri says.

“I’m not stressing, I’m just huh I’m just a bit agitated okay”, Asia explains. “Yeah mhmm you need some dick in your life or weed or something to lift your spirit.”, Brianna suggest.  “Whatever, oh and what news did you need to tell me?" “Don’t scream okay”,Bri eyebrows lift and her head leans down. “I won’t I won’t tell me”, Asia jumps. “I’m pregnant”, she whispers.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”, Asia screams at the top of her lungs jumping up and down. Heads snap putting them at the center of attention.“You said you wouldn’t scream”, Bri pinches her. “Damn! Mind yall business”, she shouts. “Ohh goood no wonder you came in here glowing and shit oooo just wait to yah belly all big and you wobbling around here."