Chrazy

Brianna slumbered peaceful in the master bedroom of her and Chresanto's warm home. Her face drowning into the silky pillowcases, laying on her stomach.  She'd been on her feet all day making sure her home was spotless when Chresanto arrived.  Speaking of Chres, he barged right inside trying his best to keep his balance. It was late, and Chresanto had come back home from some hard core drinking.

"Briannnnna", slurring he struggled to stay on his feet. His timberlands stomping back and forth. A loud burp escaped from his throat.

"Where the fuck are you"?

Chrestanto stumbled around finishing the last of his bottle of Vodka. The last of it swam down his throat by him gulping it down like it was water. He reached out for the nearest wall to guide him up the stairs so wouldn't fall or bump into anything.

All the way up the stairs, he stumbled almost tripping over a pen. He quickly clutched on the corner of the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK", he snatched up the pen barging into their room. The breeze danced into the to rising the temperature. He was angry to see Brianna up in bed alarmed and frightened when he had "almost died".

He  roughly snatched Brianna out the bed by her hair. She groaned as the fine silk trailed with her.

"Chresa-", his hit to the chest sending her flying across the room. The pain was unbearable. Feeling like 1000 weights crashing onto her chest. She inhaled widely, tasting her bitter blood. On her knees, her head fell to the floor inbetween her arms.

"How many times did you step pass this pen and not pick it up? Huh"?

"How many times BRI", gripping her neck tightly he sled her up the wall to where her feet were inches above the floor.

"Chrespp-b- baby please", tears streamed out of her eyes like waterfalls! His face, so close to hers until their lips touched. Kissing her with much force and passion, he then dropped her carelessly.

"Next time don't let that shit happen! Im getting in the shower. I want you naked when i get back", he says obnoxiously loud.

Brianna watched him until he closed the bathroom door. She rubbed her neck then swallowed hard. Feeling light headed from him choking her, she managed to climb back on the bed with the unbearable pain in her chest.  You'd think, "All over a pen"? Well that's just how crazy Chresanto got when he was drunk, she began to get used to this as if it was all normal.  Brianna slipped off her shoulder straps of her silky pink night gown, then taking it all off with her thong. Since it was cold, she wrapped the covers around her. Now she would sit, patiently waiting to be in pain and pain, and even more pain.

About a half an hour passed and Chresanto came climbing in bed on top of her. Their warm bodies touched, skin to skin, lips to lips, they moved. They began to make rough love is what the sober Chresanto would call it, for hours. Their movements matching up to each other making the heat of the room temperature rise!

"Oh sss fuck ", he grinded deeper and harder. Throwing her head back she pulled his hair while he bit gently and sucked all over her nipples. His pace increased creating a clapping noise of their skin hitting each others. The feeling so full to her and her so tight to him. His eyes squeezed shut as he went at an even faster pace. Only thinking of himself, he was hurting Brianna so bad! She was sore and couldn't feel any of the pleasure.

"Mhhhfffff", he groaned inside of her neck. Her walls clenched his dick, causing his eyes to scrunch pulling out to spill all on her stomach. She hated when he did that! The only time he did that was when he was dunk. It was so sloppy and disgusting.

He panted, rolling over intertwining their fingers. "I love you so much Brianna". Pulling her onto him, not caring that she had cum on her stomach. He kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Chresanto", her voice horse and worn out from her screaming. They had both laid there, him pleasured and her in pain.

This was just the beginning.