Virus

A/N:

Hey sorry I haven't upated in a while. Hope you enjoy this chapter

Cry's POV

I tie my mask back on an I see (y/n) backed up holding her head. I was going to ask if she was ok but then I hear a familiar voice say " let the games begin" and (y/n) passes out. I caught her before she could hit the floor Virus I thought." don't bother her Virus.leave her alone" I snapped (in his mind of course). I hear Virus laugh." I can't do that " Virus said. I could practically see Virus smirk. "Why not" I said anger boiling inside of me. "Because I want to play with you" Virus said. "Why her" I asked. "Because you love her" he said. I stood there in shocked by what he said. I don't love (y/n). Do I? " don't fight it Cry face it you in love with (y/n)" Virus. " No I can't love her she will get hurt" I thought. I looked at (y/n). It looked like she was in pain. "I can't love her she will just get hurt".

Virus POV
I'm listening to Cry's thoughts but it gets boring. He never does anything. I always try to get him to do something, besides play stupid video games. Seems Cry is tired of me. His thoughts tell me he wants me gone. He goes to the library to see how he will get rid of me. sudden I feel a different feeling in Cry and I see what a girl. Interested in what he thinks of her. I listen to his thoughts. He thought she was beautiful. Cry was right she was beautiful. Why am I feeling this? Cry loves her doesn't he I chuckle to my self. This was going to be fun. The two talked while I thought of my plan. Once I figured out my plan the girl said he name was name (y/n) and left. I've heard that name before I thought. I tryed to get in her mind but it seemed like i couldn't. Werid I usually can get to the people around Cry.I'll just have to get her to touch Cry's mask so I can get to her. I could feel another presence coming up the stairs. I read her mind it looks like she doesn't like (y/n). she came around the corner. She looked like a snob. she had a really short dress on. She came over to Cry an riped Cry's mask off and started kissing him. What's wrong with this woman. After a few seconds I could feel (y/n)'s precence coming up the stairs. Well this is going to be fun. She came around the the bookshelf and looked suprized, but that look went away. She camly walked up to the woman an Cry. She tapped the womans shoulder, but the woman inored her. I saw a flash of red in her eyes but it went away. then I knew who she was I thought I would never see her again. She grabed the woman's arm and folded it behind her back. The woman said let go (y/n) did. The woman turned around and slaped (y/n) and yelled you're fired and walked away. (Y/n) had flecks of red in her eyes again. "(y/n)" Cry said and the red in (y/n)'s eyes went away. She looked over to Cry's mask on the ground. She walked over to the mask and picked it up and looked at it. she wiped off the lips stick that got on the mask. She stood up and walked over to Cry with her head down and held his mask up to Cry. They said some thing but i just blocked it out, because i was focsed on Cry getting the mask. Cry grabed the mask and i used that to move my plan forword. She backed up and held her head. I smirk and say "let the games begin".

A/N:

Sorry i haven't updated in a while. School you know. Thank you guys so much for reading my story. If I could I would give you all hugs. Oh and happy late valintine's day. I hope you guys had a good one. Bi!!