the library

A/N:

                                        (y/n) means your name        (f/n) means favorite color

my name is (y/n) and i'm just a regular girl. i'm 21 years old. I have my on aparment and i live by my self. Yea it gets lonely but i like it when it's quite. I'm just a nobody but secretly I am a youtuber but not a big one.my youtube name is kitty girl because i love cats.(sorry if you don't like cats) .I don't  have a face cam bcause I want to keep my privacy. sometimes my kittens get mad at me for not showing my face and they always ask if i could show them my face but i always decline them.I like being a mystery though.

i wake up to a loud buzzing noise.I get up and see it was my alarm clock." oh no i'm late for work " I yelped. I jump out of bed scrambling to get my clothes on.I run in my bathroom and wash my face. I get dressed in my (f/c) shirt and blue jeans and I put my hair in to a high ponytail and slip on my tennis shoes and ran out the door. i made it to the library.I know what you thinking the library is so boring but i really like the quite.I walk through the doors there my boss was wating for me. Her name is Clara (sorry if you name is Clara just change it if it is) .She was always a witch of a woman. She never really liked me eather.Clara is 24 years old.She has a night time job as a stripper.Clara walked up to me "where have you been " Clara snaped. " sorry i was late" I said."don't use attuide with me " Clara said ." What attuide " I asked? She lifted her hand and was about to slap me but before she could the bell rang from the frount doors of the library and she stoped instantly and put her hand down. she glared at me and walked away.I turned around to see who saved me from Clara and it was a man with a white poker face mask on.

                                  hoped you like this first chapter i'll be sure to update soon.BI!! =3