chapter 1-- whats wrong with me

ok i promised someone i would rewrite my chapter today to heres the new one

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was finally up from what seemed like the worst slumber of my life, I groaned and tried to get up, but as soon as I did, I saw I was blindfolded, and my arms were strapped down, I tried to move, but I couldn’t, so I slowly started to panic

“Sky sky calm down, you’re safe, don’t worry” Gabriel said as he took the blindfold

“WHY THE HELL WAS I BLINDFOLDED?!??!??” I yelled at him

“You were yelling at people, and when they stare into your eyes they did everything you said, or thought. You stared to wreck things, I needed to blindfold you, and tie your hands so you couldn’t take it off” he said, pleading eyes staring at me.

“Well what the hell is going on?!?, I don’t understand, why am I like this, why are you like that? And where the hell is Klaudia?” I said starting to freak out

“I DON’T KNOW SKY, I KNOW AS MUCH AS YOU DO SO DON’T ACT LIKE I HAVE ALL OF THE ANSWERS!!” He yelled back at me

I stood up and stood up against him challenging him, he was tall but thin, not too strong for his size. He stared down at me, and then his eyes softened

“look sky, I don’t know, every time I touch something it dies, I almost killed Klaudia for Christ’s sake!!” he looked as if he was about to cry…

“okay okay I’m sorry, lets… lets just  try to figure this out okay?” I said

And paced around the room

“Alright these things that are happening to our bodies are defiantly not puberty… so I think it’s safe to say we have super powers” I said as I raised an eyebrow at him

“Ha supper powers? Come on you have been reading to many comics”

“Well then what is it genius?” I asked glaring at him

“I… I guess you’re right” he mumbled

“I’m sorry what was that?”

“I GET IT I GET IT WE HAVE SUPER POWERS”

“Alright now we can’t see any doctors because I don’t want to turn into some experiment for the government… so who do we see?” I asked, I mean come on that sounds legitimate

“WANTTS!! We can see Wantts!!”

~

Gabe and I went to see Dr Wantts; he was a friend of my father and one I could deeply trust.

“what the hell…” he trailed off as I demonstrated what I could do to a nurse, and Gabe demonstrated what he could do to a flower, then an ant, then the nurse.

We both woke up to Klaudia gone, and it worried us, but there was nothing I can do, we tried looking for her, but she had no family and we had no leads…

“look guys I have no idea how this happened, but i’m going to have to do some tests on you, it wont hurt, just brain waves and organ systems to see if they function the same as a normal  human, and then just some tests on your blood and cells, and that should be it.

The next week was like this, and by the end the doctor approached us with hopefully an explanation of what it was.

“I’m going to be honest with you, I really didn’t need to do these tests”

I threw my hand up in the air and groaned

“Then why did we do them??!?!” I stared to get angry but Gabe pushed me back to talk.

“Doc just tell us what you know” he said

“Well you see it was obvious from the beginning that this was the result of that liquid that got into your system, but it seemed to base your powers on the combination of where it entered and your emotions. You see Skyler, it got into your eyes, and your power, technique, and emotional output to control people by your words have given you an enhanced ability of that, therefore you are able to… well I guess you are able to control  people. Actually you can’t control them, but given the right emotion and they will act accordingly.” He said to me, it seemed reasonable in some comic book world, but I guess it will have to do for me.

“as for you Gabriel, you were much hard to figure out, but you can tell that you are able to take the health and energy from other living organisms, this energy and health can also be transferred into youth, so given the right resources you can live forever, but you can also give this energy and power to others and they can live forever as well, or heal from damage. Now you got exposed to it in you hands correct?”

Gabe nodded

“Well then it will only work when you touch someone with your hands. Personally I don’t know you so I can’t explain how you got these... powers... but you know you have them, and I suggest you take some time away from people to learn to control these powers.”

And that’s what we did, my father got us a cabin in the middle of the woods to learn, he came every once and a while to check on us, but we wanted him to stay away until we knew how to use these powers…

And that’s what we did for the next two years.