Author's Note

Hi there everyone!

 First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who has supported me with this project (you know who you are =D), and a special thanks to Downwitheggs for putting up with my pickiness and making this amazing cover. I'd also like to thank my friend Jen (LoLa_L, in case you're wondering) for helping me defend against distracting plot-bunnies. Fabre will remain shotgunned by you, Jenny! One last (but not least) thanks goes to Kes, by best friend and writing partner. Without your help and craziness, I doubt I'd be the writer I am today. 

Dark Fae, like most of my projects, takes place in South Africa. The reason: it's my home and I love it to pieces. I have made a few references to events in South African history, and I have tried to give it a little SA flavour. If there is anything you need clarity on with regards to South Africa, feel free to ask.

Please, try not to leave any one-liner comments. I appreciate support but I really do need helpful critiques. I'm trying to improve my writing, because with writing there is always room for improvement, and the best way to learn is if others point out flaws. If something doesn't seem right, you notice a misplaced comma, or even if you don't like a name - tell me. I can't please everyone, but if you suggest something that improves the quality of the story, I will take it into consideration.

Dedications: 

Queen Safeda - For letting me borrow her name and reading faithfully =)

LoLa_L - Jen, it's your shotgun on Fabre XD

Downwitheggs - For the cover of awesomeness

Kestrel1000 - Being there when I wrote The END and an amazing friend!

On the side is a new cover made by Sunny999. 

So, that's about it for now. I hope you enjoy reading Dark Fae =D

Thanks for reading,

~Hikari