Home Sweet Home!

Ross's POV/

     After the whole thing between Riker and Vanessa we decided to go home early. I went up to Riker who was driving and say's "How you doing about all this crap between your girl and Luke?" I say. He then grips the steering wheel tightly and cringes. "Don't mention that name again. UGH!" He says to me. "Are you done with him? Like never wanna see him again?" I say. He laughs and smirks "Oh Rossy, it's just the beginning" He says. I back away from him and he shakes his head and laughs. I go back of the bus and sit with Laura who was playing with her fingers. "Whats wrong babe?" I say to her pulling her onto my lap. "Um, what about that guy? Bryan?" she tells me. "What about that a** hole?" I say. "What if he gets me? He's just as crazy as Luke" she says. I hug her tightly and say "I'll do anything just to protect you. Bryan will never lay a finger tip on you. I can say that 'cause I know it's true" I say. She snuggles up to my chest and we fall asleep.

Ratliff's POV/

     I was in the middle of the bus playing Flappy Bird. Rydel was on my lap watching. When I lost on the first one she would start laughing at me. My high score was 5. "Can you do better?" I asked. She smirks and gets my phone. She beat my score! She's up to 20...25...50...75! I then move her. She loose's and looks at me. Sh**! I quickly get up and put my arms in front of me,. "Now Dell, please don't kill me" I say. She gives me a death stare and runs to me. She tackled me so hard I fell on the bed. She was on top me. She started punching me hard. "Make me lose again and you'll never be able to write with your arms" she warns. "Yes sir!" I joke. She rolls her eyes and I peck her lips and hold her waist. She doesn't hesitate to kiss back and then Vanessa and Rocky walks in. "Guys were--- Oh, am I interrupting something?" Vanessa says. "Nah but you could've been here earlier. I almost died!" I say. They both cock an eyebrow up and looks at Rydel and Rocky says "You made Rydel die in Flappy Bird didn't you?" he says. I nod and Vanessa says "Big mistake. Oh and we're here." Riker stops the bus and I run out.

Ross's POV/

     Finally we're home. But I still dont know what Riker meant that its just the beggining. After twenty minutes of putting bags into the house and everyone greeting us Riker pulled me into his room. "Ness told me that Luke made her kiss her" he says. "So? Gonna kick his a**?" I say. "No we're gonna kick two people's a**" he says. Who? I say. "Lets just say that this guy who is buddies with Luke flirtted with Laura and you weren't happy at all" he says. I smirks and he says "Luke and Bryan"

        Hey guys Allexa here. SOOO sorry I haven't been updating lately. I just had a major's writers block. Had an awesome B-Day. But my arms hurt 'cause of all the B-Day punches. On the bright side I got a LAPTOP! First chapter I wrote on it. Like I said time for Raura :) Luke and Bryan gonna get it :). Oh and please read this book on Wattpad called "Raura Pregnancy" By AusslyRaura313. Read it, it's awesome :) Next Chapter will be posted soon. Again so sorry that I haven't been updating lately