Concert?!?!

Rydel's POV/

I go up to my room and I slam the door. Granted I am a little pissed off that I can't date Ellington. But screw them I had sex with him. But I can't believe I'm not a virgin anymore tho. So Riker, Vanessa and I aren't virgins anymore... cool. I can't believe I lost my V-Card to him. In the middle of my thoughts the door opened and two blondes popped their heads into my room. I turn my back to them. "C'mon Del!" I hear Ross say. I cross my arms. "We just came to say sorry" Riker says. I turn around and face them. They smile a little and I reach into my pocket and I zip my mouth and lock it and I take the key and throw it away :) Riker and Ross sigh and says "You could date Ellington now" They say. I turn around and say "What?" They smile and me and open their arms. I run into their arms and hug them. We share a long hug. "Are you 1,000% positive that I could date him. And there is no taksies backsies about this" I say to make sure and Ross cocks an eyebrow up. He usually does that. "Are you trying to talk us outta it?" He says. "Oh hell no. It's just that... why'd you change your minds?" I ask. They smile and Riker says "You and Ellington are perfect for each other. Everyone loves Rydellington and we figured, we should too" He says. I cock an eyebrow up too and say "Or you figured I would be pissed off at you and that mom and dad told you guys to let me" I say. "Yah pretty much" They say and smile.

Ryland's POV/

"Yes sir. Thank you so much. When is it again? Next month?! Perfect. Thanks again. Yes this is Ryland Lynch manager of R5. Yes we'll be happy to be there too. Thanks again. Ok bye" I say and hung up the phone. "GUYS I HAVE GREAT NEWS. BRING YOUR A** DOWN HERE" I say and a matter of seconds everyone is downstairs. Riker, Ross, Rocky, Rydel. Even Vanessa, Laura and my parents are down stairs. I call Ellington and tell him to meet us here fast. He agrees and two seconds later he's at our front door. I open it and say "Your fast" I say. "I was gonna come anyways" He says to me and walks in. Rydel then squeals and runs over to him and kisses him. I could tell that he wasn't sure on kissing her at first but then he does. "Um..." He awkwardly says. "Its ok Ell, we'll let you too date. But one more time Rydel comes home bawling her eyes out this time we won't let anybody stop us" Riker says. He smiles and hugs Rydel. "So why'd you call us here?" Laura says. "Oh yah. Um what was it? R5 IS PREFORMING A CONCERT AT SOME RICH GIRLS BIRTHDAY PARTY AND IF YOU DO WE MIGHT GO ON TOUR!!!!" I yell. There mouths drop and they starts hugging me. Rydel kisses my cheek. I smile. Laura and Ross kiss and so does Vanessa and Riker. Good 'ol Ryland.

Vanessa's POV/

I can't believe R5 is going on tour if they do good for some girls party. Then I start thinking that if they get the tour me and Laura can't go. "Riker. What if me and Laura can't go on tour with you?" I ask. He smiles a little and says "that'll never EVER happen" he reassures me. I smile. "Ow!" I say. "What's wrong?" Rocky says to me. "Nothing it's just that the baby kicked. It gets worser everyday. And sometimes-- OW!" I start off. "You sure your ok?" Rydel says. "Yah I'm fine" I say. Riker leans over at kisses my stomach and then the kicking stops. Praise Riker's kisses 😏😏😏😏 Anyway R5 IS PLAYING A RISH GIRLS PARTY AND MIGHT GO ON TOUR NEXT WEEK!! 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Sorry I havent been updating in a long time. I got lazy. Anyway RYDELLINGTON ARE DATING NOW!!! So I'm thinking about ending the book. I feel like I lost some readers. Scratch that, A LOT Of my readers. Now I'm upset. and I think my book isnt as popular than before :( If you don't believe me look at the reads In "I Love You Laura". Then check on the last chapter I wrote before this one. Major drop right? Thanks for the people who stayed and comment on ever chapter. I love you all. 💚💛💜💙❤️

~Allexa