Chapter 6-

My eyes fluttered open and I looked around before coming to the conclusion that I was in my bed. I rolled over to see the other spare bed empty, but looking as if it had been slept in. I dragged myself out of bed and walked into the kitchen. I saw Harry sitting eating some toast and remembered everything that had happened the day before.

'morning babe, did you sleep well?' Harry said.

'morning, I think so, how did I get into my bed?' I asked, confused.

'you fell asleep on me last night so I carried you there' Harry explained. I giggled.

'you look adorable when you're confused' Harry said. I could feel my face heating up and looked at the floor.

'Dan rang' Harry said, changing the subject.

'what did he say?!' I asked

'Amelia is doing well and he wants you to come and see her. He said Emily's gone to her mums so won't be back till tomorrow so I said I will take you' He explained.

'alright I better get dressed' I decided, grabbing a slice of toast and walking into my room. I quickly got changed and went into the bathroom to sort out hair and make up and brush my teeth. When I was done I walked into the hallway where Harry was standing waiting for me. I put on my cardigan and shoes and followed Harry to the car. His hand held mine the whole way, only letting go occasionally to change gear.

'you ready' he said, squeezing my hand as we walked into the hospital. I nodded, taking a deep breath as we walked to Ali's room. Harry tightened his grip on my hand as we walked in. Ali and dan were sitting on the bed looking over at Amelia.

'Hey' Dan said coming over and hugging me. 'thanks for looking after her Harry' Dan said

'it's nothing' Harry said, smiling down at Amelia. 'she's beautiful' he said. He bent his neck down so his lips were brushing on my ear, making it tingle. 'she looks just like you, gorgeous' he whispered, making me blush. Amelia's eyes blinked open and she looked up at me and Harry, gurgling happily.

'hello Amelia' he said, stroking her hand with his own. She curled her tiny hand around his little finger. She had tubes going into her nose and running round her face and neck. It looked so sad but she didn't seem bothered by it. I left Harry looking at Amelia and walked over to Ali.

'you alright?' I asked

'been better' she admitted

'it will all be okay' I assured her

'I know, hopefully sooner rather than later!' she replied

'I hope so' I agreed

'anyway' she said changing the subject 'you and Harry'

'what about us' I asked. Harry couldn't hear what we were saying because he was to busy fussing over Amelia with Dan.

'He clearly really likes you' she said

'how can you tell, I think he just feels sorry for me' I explained

'if it was just the visit in hospital then I would agree but he came back to yours with us then took you out shopping then out for dinner then stayed with you at mine last night' she said

'yeah, he wouldn't like me though, when I was in the queue for the signing I looked around and all the other girls were really pretty then there was me' I replied

'Harry?' Ali called. I looked at her warning her not to do what I thought she was about to. 'come here a second' she said after Harry looked up at her. I gently hit her shoulder being careful not to actually hurt her. Harry took a seat opposite me and Ali.