Chapter 4-

The next day Ali drove me to school because Dan was asleep. As I walked slowly to my form room my bestest friend came running up to me. As far as i knew she had no idea about the accident so this should be interesting.

'hi' I said sheepishly

'Beth! Firstly, Megan's a bitch,' she began. oh what a lovely best friend I have. Wait. How did she know? 'secondly, why the hell didn't you call me straight away so I could've come and visited you! I was worried when I didn't hear from you all weekend then you didn't turn up at school yesterday! So I called Ali last night and she explained. Ali was her sister so that made sense. At first the thought of them dating was odd but we've kinda got used to it. I decided not to mention Harry because Ali didn't seem to have said anything 'Ali also told me that she's pregnant, we're gonna have a niece or nephew! And that her and Dan have moved in together and your staying with them' she finished

'yeah! That baby's gonna have the two best aunties in the world and yeah cos mum didn't believe that's meg did this to me' I replied

'Bitch' Emily replied. Me and Emily were best friends since year seven, we clicked straight away, we were now nearing the end of year 10. That's how Dan and Ali first met. Me and Emily arrived in form and took out seats. I was bombarded with questions and answered then all dismissively. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I got it out, hiding it under the table Incase a teacher saw. '1 new message from Harry<3' I smiled to myself as I pressed open.

-'sorry, phone ran out and Niall stole my charger :( Friday sounds good, we could possibly go shopping first if you feel up to it? Have a good day! Xxx'

I didn't know what reply but eventually settled for-

-'that's alright:) sounds good :) see you Friday! Have a good day too! Xxx'

The school bell rang signalling the start of form.

The school day dragged on and eventually it was the end of the day. I walked out of the school gates to see Ali and Dan waiting in the car in the car park. I walked over to them and got in the car.

'good day hun?' Ali asked

'no, school was boring then being bombarded with questions about what happened is not fun' I replied

'always positive' Dan chuckled

'on the up side I'm going shopping with Harry Styles on Friday' I remembered.

'that should be fun' Ali replied.

The next few days passed so quickly and through out the week I had visited the hospital several times. To their surprise my face had almost completely healed so they took all the bandages of and said that I also no longer needed to wear the eye patch thing, only at night so that i didn't rub it in my sleep. My ankle was also healed but they told me to just go easy on it for a while. They were pleasantly surprised with my recovery which was good.

*beep beep* I groaned as I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock. 8:00. Why did I set my alarm for that time when schools closed! I picked up my phone and had three messages. The first one was from Emily.

-'hey :) I'm sleepin over at Ali's tonight :D can't wait!!!'

I quickly replied, telling her that I couldn't wait either then read my next message. It was from Harry.

-'Morning :) see you about 10ish? I'll pick you up :) xxx'

Oh that's why i set my alarm. I quickly replied before pulling up the last message. One that I was not expecting. 'from Ali :)'

-'sorry hun, had to go to hospital wiv Dan, baby problems but will be fine, I think Emily might be in the living room so don't be scared if you hear someone! Oh yeah and enjoy your date with Harry x'