Digimon Data Squad

A/N: This is just the background of the characters for Digimon Data Squad. This is my first story so do please rate and review. The rating and reviews will help continue writing another story which will be posted once I figure out more of the details. Well enough with the A/N lets get on with the story. This will also be rated R for one of my characters foul mouth.

Name: Katsa (No last name)

Age: 16

Height/Weight: 5' 5"/ 137 Ibs.

Looks: She has long black hair that goes down to her lower back. Her eyes are a crystal blue but sometimes look like sapphires depending on the lighting. She has an hour glass figure and has long slender legs. Her chest is a B-cup and she sometimes tapes it down to keep them from moving too much when she runs. She likes the color black so most of her wardrobe is black. Such as her black leather mini-jacket and her black boots with a pair of black fingerless gloves. She wears a sapphire blue tube top and always wears a strapless bra. She also wears tight fitting blue jeans which get tucked into her black boots.

Background: She spent some of her childhood in an orphanage where she was picked on by the older kids for how weird she looked. No one knows where or what happened to her parents, but do know that one day there was a baby dropped off at the front door crying. Although every time she was picked on a punch was thrown and the kids would run away crying from her. She always did love fighting and being on her own since then. When she got a bit older she found out that she could be on her own. She ran away from the orphanage and lived off the streets and from fights she would occasionally get into. She gradually forgot about her partner which was Pagumon. She used to cherish the little guy before she was separated from him when he fell through a digigate. She kept the purple digivice and always had it on her hoping he would return, but her memories of him grew fuzzy and she could hardly remember why or how she even got the device. She now lives on her own in a storage house that was long forgotten. It was by the sea and was big enough for her to use as both a sleeping place and practice her fighting.

Digimon Partner: Pagumon (who will first appear as Beelzemon)

Digivice: It is a midnight blue color.

Other: She doesn't go to school.

Name: Naomi Takashi

Age: 16

Height/Weight: 5' 3"/ 118 Ibs.

Looks: She has blonde hair that reaches the middle of her back and is wavy only when wet. the tips curl up slightly naturally and she usually keeps it down unless she is doing something that requires her to put her hair into a ponytail. Her eyes are a chocolate brown color that matches her slightly tanned skin. She doesn't have so much an hour glass figure but she has some curves. Her chest is about a C-cup and her hips are slightly smaller than Katsa's. She usually wears a white tank top with another white shortsleeved shirt over it. Her pants are blue jeans and she wear a brown boots with them.

Background: Ever since Naomi was a young girl the only thing she remembered about her parents was the way they would abuse her both emotionally and physically. Unlike Katsa, she was never put in an orphanage and was never a fighter. She didn't like to hurt others and would end up being bullied by others. Her only friend was her old partner known as Moonmon. she still has the digivice that came with her partner. Although she still remembers the meaning behind the device, she wishes for her lost friend to return to her as soon as possible. Still in high school Naomi lives with her abusive parents and tries her hardest to grow stronger. Occasionally she takes care of the greenhouse at her high school, and loves the life the plants give off. She also walks by the old docks just to get things off of her mind and try to look for a positive side to everything that has happened to her.

Digimon partner: Lunamon

Digivice: it is white with lavender.

Other: Attends high school but tries to avoid the people she meets as best as possible.