Nibiru, Planet X

The name  " Nibiru" is being written a lot lately, but for those who haven't heard about it yet, here's the deal.It is said that Nibiru is an active planet, coming from another galaxy, about the size of Jupiter.This planet is also called sometimes, Planet X. It is expected that Nibiru will collide with Earth in December 21 2012, which is less than a year from now, and some people are getting serious about it, so should you pack or is it a myth ?

   Those who believe in that Nibiru is getting close say, that it will either collide with Earth into tiny pieces or will get so close to Earth, affecting it with it's magnetic field and changing the poles on Earth.In other worlds, our North pole will be at the South and vice versa.This may just seem harmless at first, but you have no idea what that actually means.If what I said will happen, all electronics will stop working, natural disasters will take place leaving Earth destroyed.

    Now many logical evidence prove that Nibiru is fictional, many of these are :

 1. If it was to hit Earth in 2012, then it should have been already visible.

 2. It has a light of a sun, but nobody sees another sun in the sky.

 3. A prediction of Nibiru hitting Earth was made early in 2003 by  Nancy Lieder and here we are still alive.

    These were just least of the evidence that proof the fact that the Nibiru thing is a rumor, but what does NASA say about it ?

      In public, NASA denies that 21 december 2012 is the doomsday, as well as it denies any fact of the destruction of Earth by an astroid or so, knowing that thousands of questions arrived to NASA official website for explanations about NASA's scientists' testimonies, considering the presence of Nibiru and coming it near Earth.

     NASA explains it's position by saying that a 4.5 billion year Earth can't be destroyed this December since we have no evidence of a nearby planet coming.

     As a conclusion, official sources deny that 21 December is doomsday, while some websites and media believe that we will all end by the end of this year.As long as you don't see a huge falling planet in the sky at night,sleep comfortably and know, that not all people are always honest.