A Hundred " What's ? "

This is my first scientific book so far.I chose it to be scientific since without science humanity wouldn't have reach this level of development. Civilization wouldn't have appeared leaving us in ignorance, so science is a key to everything we reached today.Our genereation, specially teens, are too curious sometimes, and get easily affected by scientific rumors, and that's an issue I'll try to solve.

    Another problem is, that like it or not, but we are obliged to face science in our daily lives.On news, TV, during a conversation, at school, simply anytime, and some topics are very crucial to know, but unfortunatly only few of us, understand their importance, and that's another problem I'll try to solve in this book

   Thus, my goal is to make science a common topic between teens and adults, making them realise different concepts of physics, biology, chemistry....And avoiding them to become prisoners and victims of rumors people make in order to gain influence on you.

   Lastly, I would like to explain the title.The title is (A Hundred " What's ?" ) Describing the big amount of questions science leaves us. Eventhough many scientists like Albert Einstein, Sir Isaac Newton, Galileo Galilei, Archimedes and many others taught us basic priciples in the world of science, still there are mysterious left for us to solve, so what are we waiting for ?