Chapter One

I just moved to New Orleans two weeks ago and I hate it already. I have the next door neighbor from hell. He think he so cute because he is light skinned with curly hair. I can bleach my skin and be the complexion also so it don't matter. We'll I was just playing I'm not going to bleached my skin for no one. I enjoyed my smooth milk chocolate complexion.

Let me introduce myself my name is Smilez Neverson. You are not being deceived my mother really did name me Smilez. She really wanted to name me Bunny like what kind of crap was she smoking. I always laugh when she told me the story about her being in the delivery room. She told the doctor name my baby girl Bunny, Bunny Rabbit. She was high off that medication they give so you don't feel pain. I cant remember the name right now but you know what I'm saying.

Let's get back to this bastard that lives next door to me. I remembered helping my brother unload the truck. I looked over and seen a cute boy playing basketball in his yard. I grabbed the box and started walking all seductively to get his attention. He looked over and laughed in my face and then he threw his basketball at me. I dropped the box marked fragile and my mother came running out.

"Child what the hell can't you read or something. Its says fragile for a reason".

"Mom that stupid boy threw his basketball at me causing the box to fall. Look here it is"

I looked down and realized the ball was gone and so was he. Let's just say my mother gave me an old fashioned whooping. I made a promise to myself I was going to beat the crap out of him. The next day I was jumping rope with some girl across the street from me. It was her turn to go so I'll turn the rope so she could jump. I felt something cold running down my back, I looked down and it was ice cream. I had on my favorite white shirt my brother brought me last year for my 15th birthday. I stop turning the rope and ran straight to his yard. I was yelling at him before I got there the gate.

"You FUCKING BASTARD YOU BACK ON YOUR BULLSHIT AGAIN. I JUST MOVED IN HERE AND YOU ARE A PAIN IN MY ASS".

"OH girl shut your ass up with all that yelling Mayne. Where the hell you from sounding like that".

"I'm FROM NEW YORK BITCH WHERE WE FUCK UP LITTLE BOYS LIKE YOU".

"You have a lot of mouth for some short Rolly Polly looking girl".

That was it I had enough of his mouth I punched him in the eye. He started turning red with his high yellow ass. He charged at me and we rolling around fighting. I was trying to push him off me but it was no use. For a skinny boy he was strong he pinned me to ground saying

"You just picked the wrong dude to fuck with"

He was so close to my face I thought he was going to kiss me. I puckered up my lips and then I heard a laugh. I guess it was his friend coming outside seeing him on top of me.

"You was about to kiss that fat girl"

"Hell no I wasn't about to kiss her ugly fat ass. You know what get off my property before I call the zoo".

I just got up and ran to my house with tears streaming down my face. He was about to kiss me but why did I let him almost kiss me. I hate him so much I felt something when he was looking in my eyes but his friend ruined that. I still don't know his name how you get in a fight with someone you don't know. I did feel bad for punching him in the face but after what he said 'Fuck Him'!

I hope we don't go to the same school if so I'm putting my transfer papers in. I can't go four years of school with him. I want to fight his friend for calling me fat. He was a cheese burger away from looking like fat Albert. I need to clean myself up before my mother comes home from work.

______End of Chapter One

Tell me what you think!

❤❤Smilez❤❤