Chapter 5....

Ainsley's POV:

Well, revenge is a dish best served cold. Literally.

Ya know, KF is a really good actor. Last night, after he made us think that from the other side of he door he was going to bust our asses, he was all, "Just kidding!" Made us believe that he really had forgiven us from doing him wrong. Ha, not.

We really shouldn't have gone to sleep. Or, I really shouldnt have gone to sleep. Seriously. And the reason for that, is because this morning I woke up to a bucket full of ice. Cold. Water. In the face. And to top it off, KF had rummaged through my snack cabinet and found some Reddi - Whip. You can only imagine what he did with that.

KF ended up up piling a whole handful of whipped cream into his hand, and then slapping it onto the right side of my fucking face.

I swear, KF is lucky his red headed ass didn't get mollywhopped right then and there. Ooh, Lord. I was gonna hit that bitch so hard by the time he go down, he's gonna need a plane ticket and a passport TO COME BACK (Tre Melvin!).

Pfft, I shouldn't be complaining. Artemis had gotten it worse than I did. KF had taken some trap Kool Aid packets from my snack cabinet, and put them in hot water. Somehow last night while she was sleeping, he was able to dye the majority of her blonde hair a light purple with just Kool Aid. How? Luckily, it came out in the shower she just took minutes ago. KF didn't do nothing to the others, probably because they didn't really have nothing to do with the Truth or Dare game that had gotten way out of control last night.

KF sure as hell didn't do nothing to Zatanna, because he knew she would use her magic to fuck him up, down, left, AND right somehow. And I would have been laughing my ass off if she did. But, my lesson has been learned: Never mess with a red headed speedster. But it usually takes a while to get things through my thick skull, so there will be more KF torture to come in the future. I will tell you that right now, you can fucking count on it.

----------------

Monday, Hero Academy, 5:00 AM.

Ainsleys POV:

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I had classes today, and I wasn't looking forward to it at all.

Checking my phone, I saw it was 5:00 AM. 'Wow, I actually woke up on time.'

Pulling my ass out of bed, I stood up and stretched, then made my way through my dark dorm room and into my bathroom. I switched the light on and looked at myself in the mirror by the organized sink. 'Yikes.' I thought, before stepping over to the shower. If it was a Sunday, I would take a bath. But it was a *shudder* Monday, so I had to use the weird shower with the glass slab you had to pull back. I always think someone's watching me, since the glass seperating you from clear vision still let's you see the color and outline of the persons body.

Unlike, the huge bathtub on the other side of my bathroom. You can just fill it with bubbles and your body is covered.

After stripping my PJ's off and throwing them into my zebra themed clothes hamper in my attached walk in closet in my bathroom, I turned on the water in the shower, and turned it to the right temperature. I jumped in, and slid the glass door thing shut.

Letting the hot water run over my body for a few minutes, nearly dozing off, I decide to start washing myself. I grab my cherry vanilla scented shampoo, squeeze a good amount of it in my hand, then apply it to my damp golden curls. After letting it foam up, I washed it out. Then, I proceed with my cherry vanilla conditioner.

After my hair is all shampoo'd and conditioned, I grab my blue loofa, and apply some mango scented body wash, then scrubbed myself down.

Shutting the water off, I grab the glass slide and slide it open. Then, I grab a fluffy blue towel off of the towel rack to my right and dry myself off. I wrap the towel around my head, and stepped out of the shower onto the zebra print fluffy bath rug.