Chapter 3...

A/N: Sorry it took so long for me to update Chapter 3 guys!!!! Its not because there is alot going on in my life right now, but its because I'm too lazy to update - but now I am so... enjoy!!! BTW, another reason why I haven't updated quicker is because I got grounded from my phone because I was back talking my moms jerk ass boyfriend, God, I hate him... Anyway, here is Chapter 3! Hope you like it!

Robin's POV:

As soon as the Bioship landed, excitement filled my body.

I quickly hurried off the Bioship and stared at the gigantic school for heroes in training, my teammates following me.

"I bet the ladies will be all over me." KF said and Mis' whacked him upside the head. "Rats will be all over you." I laughed. Zatanna stood next to me. She tried slipping her hand into mine, but I moved away. I looked at her with confusion. "Zatanna, didn't I already tell you that we weren't anything more than friends?" She tried laughing seductively. "Can't we be really close friends?" I shook my head. "Sorry, but no."

The 7 of us made our way inside the school and I looked around the room. It seemed to be an office with bright pink walls, neon green carpet, orange fuzzy rugs, and electric blue bean bags for chairs.

KF whistled."Whew!"

My eyes landed on an irritated looking girl leaning up against the wall.

The girl looked to be around my age, but I was a head taller than her. She had curly, blonde hair that went a little bit past her shoulders with grey, stormy, startling grey eyes (again, imagine Bette Kane with those type of eyes please.). The girl was wearing grey skinny jeans, a grey loose Paris sweater, and black combat boots.

A woman, who was obviously the school secretary, behind the desk cleared her throat. "I think you've a job to do..." She said. The girl pushed her back off the wall.

She took a few steps towards us and did that "hi head nod" thing.

"Hi, my names Ainsley." She said. "For the time you're staying here, I'll be showing you around the school. If you have any questions or concerns, tell me and I'll do my best to help you." Ainsley finished. She sounded bored.

I raised my eyebrows. "You seem bright." Ainsley just rolled her eyes. She waved goodbye to the secretary, then she turned and walked out of the office. We followed.

The halls were empty. "Where is everyone?" Superboy asked. "In their scheduled classes, where else would they be?" Ainsley answered. It felt awkward with no sound, so I tried starting a conversation.

"So, uh, how old are you?" I asked. "14." Ainsley said and I couldn't help it, I smirked. "I'm older than you. 15 years old. Just turned ages yesterday." I could see Ainsley roll her eyes. "December 1rst?" I nodded. "Then only by 6 days. My 15th birthday is on December 7th. Big deal."

I turned KF and muttered, "She doesnt seem like the conversational type." I must have said that too loud, because Ainsley shot an answer back. "Cause I'm not." I glared at her. "You weren't supposed to hear that." Ainsley turned around abruptly. "Well, I did!" She snapped. Her and I had a staring competition. Ooh, I could have beat her if I hadn't blinked. Ainsley smirked, then turned back around and continued on.

"Now, if everyone has their mouths under control, I can begin to introduce you to Hero Academy."

"I'm starting to hate Ainsley more and more." I said to KF as we entered the Hero Academy Cafeteria. Zatanna came up behind us. "Me too! She seems like a bitch." KF shrugged. "A hot bitch." He said and I laughed.

I spotted Ainsley over across the lunchroom, talking to a girl with long, straight, black hair and icy blue eyes.

"C'mon." I said and motioned over to Ainsleys table. We made our way over and I caught just the end of her and the girls conversation.

"...I'm serious, Ness! The minority of them think they're all that! Especially-" I cut into their conversation.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked and Ainsley and the other girl looked over at us. Ainsley immediately groaned loudly and put her head into her hands. "What do you guys want?" She asked through gritted teeth and I smiled mockingly, this was fun. "Oh, nothing. Nothing." Ainsley looked up. "Thenwh-" Ainsley stopped talking, while looking over my shoulder. "Not again." She muttered and got up.

"Where are you going?" The black haired girl asked. "To teach someone a lesson." Ainsley said over her shoulder and I pivoted my eyes over to where hers were trained.

A tall, fat boy was messing with a small, brown haired girl. He was tugging on her braids, and she was whimpering in pain.

"Hey Igraine." Ainsley said and the boy looked up. "What do you want, twerp?" The boy growled and the cafeteria became silent. Ainsley leaned on the table casually, Arms folded. "Oh, not much." She said. "Just wondering why you're messing with Lily, who's half your size, and is in the grade below ours." The boy let go of the girls braids, then got in Ainsleys face.

"And I'm just wondering why you're not minding your own business." I was about to go over there help Ainsley out, when she put a hand on the boys chest, and pushed him away. My eyes widened behind my domino mask and gasps and murmers filled the lunchroom.

"Dude, get your stank ass fucking breath out of my damn face. Jesus, and we wonder the cause of global warming. Seriously, how do you expect me to MYOB when I can smell your breath - that is kicking rocks just like your flat ass forehead - all the way from my table? And on top of that, you've got your manboobs hanging out defying every law of gravity (thank you Tre Melvin!), so what did you expect? That I wouldn't automatically point you out and not notice you? And I would appreciate if you could explain to me the very reason you're messing with Lily?" Ainsley asked and the boy was silent. She put a hand to her ear. "I can't hear you!" The boy looked to the side. "I don't have time for this. Don't make me hit a girl."

Ainsley put her arms out wide.

"I'm right here! If you gonna clap me, then clap me! I'm. Right. Here!" When the boy realized Ainsley was being serious, he backed down. "I'll deal with you later." He said. Ainsley put her hand up and wiggled her fingers. "Bye! Bye!" I smirked as the boy slowly walked out of the cafeteria, embarrassed. Ainsley sat back down at our table once the lunchroom. Ainsley sat back down at our table. KF threw her a cheesy pick up line.

"Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?" Artemis elbowed him in the ribs.

Ainsley smiled sweetly at KF, and I thought she bought his act. "I dug myself up from Hell." KF's eyes widened and I had to choke back a laugh.

"So, what do you have to do after this?" The black haired girl asked Ainsley and she sighed.

"I have to show YJ all the teams and clubs in action, so they can get a glimpse of what they would want in a team member. After that, I have to bring them over to the elementary side .on campus and introduce YJ to all the PST, KT, and all the way to the 6th grade." Ainsley explained and the black haired girl nodded.

I could see Zatanna glaring at Ainsley. 'Probably because Ainsley is more annoying than her.' I laughed at my own joke. "Since its Friday, and you don't have school tomorrow, do you think we could get to know you better? Like, have a sleepover?" M'gann asked. I mentally groaned. 'No M'gann, bad move!'

Ainsley knit her blonde brows together. "Uh, sure?" M'gann flew across the table and over to Ainsley and hugged her. "Yay! Another Earth sister!"