Illegal Street Fighter

Josh's POV
I swear I think I'm in love with the new girl. But one thing is, what did her mom mean about her pills, she seemed so worried.
"Hey Mili one question, what did your mom mean about you having to take your pills everyday? She sounded real worried." I say looking at her curiously
"Oh nothing. They just help me with my everyday life." Mili says smiling
"Anyways what now?" Luke says. Mili looks at the clock then back at us.
"Sorry for being a trouble but it's time I leave I have to be somewhere real soon." Mili says giving me and the gang a bright smile
"Awww already, I wanted to see if you'd be my girlfriend" Jack says whispering the last part.
"Sorry it's just, *quickly glanced to the clock* I-I'm sorry I don't have time to explain I need to go, maybe I'll see you guys around." Mili says running out of the house and yelling the last part out.
"Guys look at this" Maddie says. We quickly walk over to the computer and look at the screen.
"The girls wanted all over the place." Maddie says pointing to the picture
Wanted Mili Rivera
Reason: killing hundreds of people
Going to clubs under age
Drinking and driving
Causing 3 accidents
Award: $50,000
"Dude this chicks crazy.... I LIKE HER" Jack says
"Dude you like every girl you see" Andrew says
"Guys where do you think she went?" I ask
"Idk but all I know that we have to follow her now." Luke says
"Good idea Luke" Maddie says getting up and running out of the house being followed by me Luke, Andrew, and Jack.
Mili's POV
That was to close. *looks at phone* damn it I'm gonna be late for my fight. I quickly run to my house change into my 'Street fighting' cloths which is a white tank top saying 'Savage' some shorts, and a pair of Adidas shoes. I look at some of my tattoos in the mirror and trace them.
"I miss you guys.... I'm only doing this for you guys." I quickly run into my garage, hop on my motorcycle and drive off. I look at the time.
"I'm gonna make it" I quickly speed up more and get to my destination with 2 minutes to spare. As I quickly run in I hear my name being called into the arena
"Now welcome everybody DARK ANGEL!!!!!!!" Nino says. I hear a huge applause when my names called. Nino's a good friend of mine and also the person who welcomes everyone to the arena. As I quickly run up to the stage I listen for my competitors name.
"And now everyone welcome KILLER KNIGHT!!!!!" Everyone applause as Killer Knight walks into the arena.
"Ok. 3......2.....1..... FIGHT!!!" Nino yells into the microphone as I meet eye to eye with Killer knight.
"No hard feelings?" K.K. Says
"No hard feelings" I say back as I quickly swing at him and punching him straight in the jaw. K.K. Stumbled back a little but got on his feet again. K.K. quickly punches me in the rib as I fall backwards.
"Sorry" K.K. Whispers to me.
"It's fine, I've gotten hurt worser before." I say as I get up. As K.K. Swings at me again I duck and punch him in the stomach. He quickly holds his stomach in pain as I push him down to the floor.
"1..2..3! And the winner is DARK ANGEL!!!!" Nino yells into the microphone. I quickly help K.K. Up and we shake hands.
"Nice kick" K.K. Says
"Nice punch, cause I think you might have broke one of my ribs. Hahah. But yeah thanks." I walk up to Nino and take my prize. $4,000.
"Thanks Nino."
"No problem you deserved it."
I quickly count the money then split it. I give half to K.K. And I put the other half in my pocket.
"Why you giving me this?" K.K. Asks
"Because its was a fair fight." I say smiling as I hold my stomach in pain. Something quickly grabs me and pulls me.
"DARK ANGEL!!!!" K.K. Yells running after me. Something was grabbing me by my wrists and who ever it was, was gonna get a beating soon. As we came into the light I gasped as I saw who it was.
"Josh?" My body starts shaking as I try and walk backwards but I hit someone else. I turn around to see Andrew. Then Jack, Luke, and Maddie surround me like Josh and Andrew.
I don't wanna fight them. After they helped me I can't.
"Wh-what are you guys doing here?" I ask nervously. I hear my name being called again but a little louder. Josh takes his phone and shows me something. My criminal record, shit.
"It would be a shame if everyone here got to know who you really where." Josh says. This time I hear my name being called even louder. Come on Killer Knight hurry please. It was like he heard me cause he pushed right threw Andrew and Jake and came to me.
"Are you ok? Who are these guys? What's happening?" K.K. Asks
"No time to talk, I need to get out of here, but thanks for caring." I say smiling sheepishly as I hold my stomach in more pain.
"You need to go to the hospital D.A. Cause who knows, I might have really broken your rib." K.K. Says worriedly
"I can survive, just take care of yourself and if you need me ask Nino, he knows where I'm at all the time, now see yah" I say as I run out and hop onto my bike, avoiding Andrew, Josh, Luke, Jack, and Maddie along the way. I quickly speed up and head home. Oh and did I mention? It not regular street fighting, it's Illegal! Great right? Hahahah yup. Anyways I make it home, Alive, as I put my bike in the garage. I head inside and go to the bathroom and take a shower. After I dry myself I put a tank top on, and a pair of baggy pants. I put on a pair of glasses and a hat so no one could recognize me. I hear a loud bang at my door so I run up to my camera room and see, Luke, Jack, Andrew, Josh, Maddie, and.... Killer Knight! I quickly run down and open the door. Josh pushes me inside as everyone comes in.
"Rude much" I say with anger.
"Look we're not here to fight, we're here to talk about what I showed you at the place." Josh says.
"I'm not saying anything" I say. Jack quickly pulls a gun out and holds it up to Killer Knights head.
"DONT TOUCH HIM!!!!" I yell.
"Fine then tell us why" Maddie says.
"Fine" I say getting up, closing the door, locking it, then I close the curtains and make everyone sit down as I stay standing.
"After my Dad and Liu started going to Military it was hard for Me, my mom, and my sis Lily. A year later Lily died to cancer at 3. 2 years later we we're told my Dad and Liu died in a war. It got even harder now. It was just me, and my mom. A couple years later I found out street fighting and started at age 13. I used to use the money to help my mom pay for the bills and taxes. Sometimes I'd give the money I win to orphanages that can't pay there bills, or need money for food. Sometimes I'd give it to families who need money for medication or operations. Then come the tattoos. The gun represents My bro and Dad. The Cancer sign my sis. And the rose my mom. The black heart shows my soul after losing my sis, dad and Liu. I started drinking when I heard my mom yelling into the phone or when ever she's crying. I'd always say I'm going to the park but really no." I open my eyes to let a few tears slide down my face. It's really hard for me to talk about this because I get emotional easily. K.K. Stands up which scares me a little till he hugs me.
"Hey it's gonna be ok. Don't cry." K.K. Says smiling. I hug him back then wipe my tears away.
"Heh, yeah everything will be ok heh. *looks at the clock* you guys can stay here and make yourselves at home I need to go to work." I say as I look at everyone.
"What do you mean?" Josh says standing up.
"I work at a maid cafe and I need to be there in 10 minutes." I say as I walk upstairs with Josh following me.
"But why? Don't you do that illegal street fighting?" Josh asks again.
"Yes but I can't tell my mom that that's how I get my money. I work at the cafe because my mom thought it would be cute for me to work there. So now if you can excuse me I need to get dressed" I say taking out my maid outfit.
"Oh yeah sorry" josh says walking out of my room. I quickly undress then get dressed into my maid outfit. As I walk out Josh follows me downstairs.
"I locked 3 bedrooms so if you see you can't open the door don't try. I'll be home in 2 hours so see yah guys bye~" I say walking out the house and hopping into my car.

That's all for now
Hope you like
🖤〰🖤