What happened?

Maddie POV
As I quickly walk upstairs to Josh's room I see the girl waking slowly. When she finally opens her eyes her eyes looked shocked and scared looking around her surroundings
"Wh-where am I?" Mili says terrified
"Your in Josh's I mean Joshua's room he brung you here and took care of you" I say
"B-but why? all I remember was fighting Lizzie then everything going black" Mili says
"Yep that's when Joshua saw you picked you up and brung you here oh and he wanted me to tell you that your mum called you while you where unconscious and she said that she won't be home for a month or 2 and to make sure to take your pills everyday" I say.
"YOU ANSWERED MY PHONE AND WHO THE HECK ARE YOU!!!" Mili says yelling
"Sorry and I'm Maddie one of Joshua's friends" I say
"*sigh* thanks for the help and it's ok I need to get dressed and go home" Mili says sadly
"Honey Bun your cloths are all ripped in shreds from that fight so we have to improvise ..... hhmm I'll be right back" I say running down stairs. The boys stand up quicker than ever asking me questions.
"Is she ok?"
"What happened?!"
"Is she hot?"
Everyone looks at Jack like he was an idiot. Which he is.
"Answers are . Yes . Yes . And yes but I just came down to ask Josh something." I say walking to Josh who looks worried.
"She's fine I just came to ask if you don't mind if she barrows a sweater and pants?" I ask
"Sure and good I was worried sick" Josh says regretting the last part he said. Everyone looks at him confused but then I just walk upstairs to find the girl with a sharp blade in her hand almost touching her skin.
"NOPE" I say grabbing the blade from her.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!!" I say putting the blade down and hearing fast foot steps coming up the stairs.
"Quickly cover yourself with the blanket you have nothing on but your undergarments." I say as I quickly give her a blanket. She quickly wraps herself in it as the boys walk in worried.
"What happened" Josh says first one to walk in while Jack Andrew and Luke come after.
"This happened" I say pointing to the blade and showing the girls arm with a few fresh cuts.
"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" Josh yells running to the girl looking at her arm.
"Why? Why would you hurt yourself especially after a life or death battle" Josh says angrily.
"I didn't think anyone cared plus no one ever notices" Mili says .
"Well we care new member and don't forget that we're here for you" Josh says letting out a small smile
"Thank you" Mili says hugging josh while the blanket falls of her.
Andrews, Luke's, and Jacks jaws drop when they see Mili.
"HEY CLOSE YOUR EYES" I snap at the boys as their faces turn red and close their eyes.
"Mind getting out boys you to Josh she has to still get dressed" I say as Josh and Mili let go and Josh walks out.
"Someone's got a cruuusshh" I say teasingly
"Hush anyways what am I gonna wear Miss know it all" Mili says giggling.
I quickly throw her one of Josh's sweaters and a pair of his pants and a belt. After she's done dressing I give her two thumbs up.
"You look great" I say giving Mili a bone crushing hug
"Thanks" Mili says giving me a hug back then walks to the door with me. As we walk down stairs 8 pairs of eyes  just stare at us.
"What do you think? Maybe to baggy?" I ask
"Nope it looks great" Josh says walking over to Mili giving her a hug
"She looks great"
"Fantastic"
"Nice"

Didn't know where to end the chapter
Hope you like it
Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think
Live and love y'all
Peace 🖤😈🖤😈