Chapter 1 || Editing

|| Editing this whole story! There will be changes so things in each chapter will be different. The chapters will say 'editing' on it, if i'm editing it. ||

My hair.

My face.

My clothes.

My life.

The clothes I wear, make up some damn image and if I don't wear the right ones I get hurt. Doesn't make any sense, but in this world it does. To be noticed you have to be perfect. I just don't fit in anymore. I have to keep this picture perfect image but I get it wrong everytime I try. I get teased, bullied, pushed around, beat. Even at home it's hard. I'm just all alone.

I stood in my room looking at myself in the mirror.

"Maybe I don't have the right personality, The right image." I mumbled under my breath. I shook my head. Look what i'm doing to myself, thinking it might be my personality.

Who am I kidding? No one has my back. No one is ever there for me. The only one who is ever there for me is my sister. I have a few friends, but sometimes it doesn't even feel like they are friends with me.

I walked to the bathroom and closed the door. 'Harry Edward Styles' I thought to myself. 'I think it's time to go.' I looked at the bottle of pills that were on the bathroom counter. 'I just don't know how I can survive in this world.' I turned around and locked the door to make sure no one can come in.

"This is it." I picked the bottle of pills up and scattered them on the counter. One by one I put them in my mouth.

I locked my bedroom door and went to my bed to lay down.

I turn the radio up.

"Harry turn it down!" My mom said. She was pounding on the door. "Harry Styles! Turn it down!" She yelled and pounded. Then it got more aggressive. "Harold Edward Styles open this door now!" She opened the door. I guess she found the keys.

"Harry I said..." She paused. She walked towards me slowly. "Harry.." She grabs me. "Gem." She yelled. She started crying, by then she knew what happened.

"Gemma! Call 911! Hurry!" My mom kept shaking me. "Dammit Harry!"

"Okay mom what? What now?" She stopped and saw mom holding me with her head down crying. "Oh my god...I called them. they'll be here." She started crying, "Harry! I....I am so sorry!" She sat down on the bed with her head in her hands grabbing on to her hair. "Why? What did he do?" She looked over and saw the pills open in the bathroom poured out on the counter.

She got up and got the pills.

"Mom what the hell is this? You didn't"

"I only gave those to him for his depression. I didn't know he....He would do this. "