-16-

[Mack]
I woke up in someone's arms. I was sat on cold concrete, leaning against someone's chest with his arms around me. I looked behind me when my vision cleared to see... Dylan?

I quickly turned around and hugged him tight.

"I'm so sorry Dylan. I'm so sorry." I kept repeating until he silenced me.

I looked around and was in a lot of pain but that didn't matter at the moment. I was in a dungeon of sorts. Last I remember was fighting some rogues and getting in Liam's territory, then nothing.

"Where am I?"

" We are in Liam's territory. Raimondo is upstairs, I don't know, I think fighting. He just told me to keep you safe after we talked. So, that's why we are down here."

I nodded and went to stand, but my leg was too hurt, maybe broken, I don't know.

Dylan quickly caught me before I could fall.

"Wow, easy there sis." we sat back down and I just snuggled into his side. We just sat there, him stroking my hair. We talked about everything and he says that he forgives me. That made me happy, kinda.

It felt like hours later when we heard something other than snarling, howls and growling. The door upstairs slammed open and down ran Rai!

I jumped up, forgetting my leg and wanted to quickly get to him but I couldn't with all my injuries that I didn't feel earlier. I almost fell, again, but Dylan luckily caught me.

Rai reached us and I couldn't be happier. He was alright. He hugged me tightly and I smiled while hugging him back.

"I can't believe you would even think of leaving me and not telling me anything! Do you have ANY idea how worried I was?! Why didn't you tell me about the message? I could've helped! And what the hell happened to you? I started freaking out that's how worried I was!" Rai started yelling at me, scolding me, as soon as he let go of me, but still kept ahold of me.

I looked down, afraid to face him.

"I just wanted to keep you safe. This doesn't concern you, it's my battle. And it was for my brother, even though it was just a trap. But it doesn't matter. Can we just, I don't know, go home, please? And Dylan, will you come with? I want you in my life again, more than last time." I asked quietly.

I looked down at my feet the whole time. I looked up when I didn't get a response and saw he had tears in his eyes and a small smile on his face.

He nodded quickly and walked over and gave me another hug. I finally have my brother back, a loving mate and a wonderful pack. Can it get any better?

No, but it can get a whole lot worse.

As soon as we walked out of the dungeons and outside it was filled with dead wolves. I was walking next to Rai and Dylan was walking a few steps behind us.

Suddenly Rai cried out in pain. I looked at him and saw him clutching his stomach where it was gushing blood. I stared in horror at the sight. But I couldn't watch for long as I was snatched to the side and into Liam's arms.

I tried getting away, trying to get away from his disgusting hold and help my mate.

I watched with so much sadness and for the first time in so many years, tears ran down my cheeks.

But the sadness quickly vanished when he held a knife to my throat and said, "If I can't have her, no one can!"

Just before he did anything, my anger took over and I shifted into my fox. I jumped away from him and turned, facing him with a menacing snarl. I got in a defensive position and was about to lunge when I heard whimpers behind me, so soft, almost inaudible. I turned around with a whine when I saw they came from Rai.

I started walking towards him when I was tackled to the ground. I turned and saw Liam, in wolf form, on top of me. I got away from him and lunged onto his back. I ripped out his throat and he fell to the ground. I turned back to my mate and saw life was draining from his eyes. I whimpered and quickly ran into the house, towards the kitchen and got the first aid kit, running back towards Rai.

I shifted back and started to clean his wound. I took out the bullet and stitched him up. He gave me a greatful smile then said, "I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered. His eyes closed after I uttered the words.

I started panicking and called for help. Dylan tried calming me but it was no use. The pain I felt got unbearable and I blacked out.

[Dylan]
I caught Mack before she hit the ground and laid her next to her mate. The pack doctor and the rest of his pack came just a few minutes later and took them inside to the infirmary. I hope she will be okay, and him too. I could see the love, clear as daylight, in both their eyes for each other. My baby sister found love.

While we talked, she told me of all her pain and suffering. She told me how she felt. I never knew she was so badly hurting. We were all hurt after Dalton killed himself and after our parents died, but I never really knew how much it affected her.

I just hope she is going to be fine. I want her back in my life, I want to be the big brother I had to be.

She has been caring for me all these years. Don't think I don't know about the people she hired to keep an eye on me. Or that she helped me and my business. And u also know about her businesses. Hey, I'm smart and I pay attention.

She grew up to be a really smart, beautiful, talented, amazing young woman. I'm proud of her and I'm sure that our parents and Dalton would be too.

She is successful, smart, brave, selfless, can defend herself and so, so strong.

I can't believe I wanted to make her suffer and help that sicko get her back. He told me about werewolves, about him being her mate and having her get stolen by someone else. But Mack told me the whole true story.

He really is sick. I'm glad he is no more. But he hurt my sister, and I can't even help. All I can do is wait, along with their pack and friends.

All I can do is wait.

A/N
Hey guys!
So why do you think? Tell me what you think of Dylan?

Do you think she did the right thing to forgive him so quickly?

Please vote, comment and follow!
-SS